Short & Simple Example Sentence For Legibly | Legibly Sentence
- Uniform in size and legibly printed.
- The records were written legibly but not elegantly.
- He had his death-warrant written legibly upon his face.
- The price of every article was legibly painted in distemper on the walls.
How To Use Legibly In A Sentence?
- He was a gaunt man, with want written legibly in the hollows of his face and the dismal eagerness of his eye.
- In all these circumstances of the meal, we read, most legibly written, the exotic and military character of the meal.
- It had been dropped in the Wampsocket post-office, was legibly addressed to me, and delivered with some other letters which had arrived by the night mail.
Definition of Legibly
In a manner that is legible, in a manner that is readable, readably.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Legibly in a sentence
sentence with Legibly
Legibly used in a sentence
Legibly make sentence
make sentence with Legibly
make sentence of Legibly
Legibly sentence in english