Short & Simple Example Sentence For Levels | Levels Sentence
- Old levels worked out.
- To higher levels rise.
- As we to higher levels rise.
- Ptarmigan were seen on the lower levels where the ground was bare.
- In even his lowest levels man experiences this dissatisfaction.
- All the time the endless motion in the swarming levels above went on.
- The road that grandeur levels for his coach, toil can travel in his cart.
- On the higher levels millet and maize (corn) are the staple foods.
How To Use Levels In A Sentence?
- We discover in it three out of the many levels of excellence in which he moves.
- There is a rise and fall in the river between summer and winter levels of nearly sixty feet.
- They were at different stages of development, and also at different levels of corruption.
- I must seek shelter, and I would find it on the levels rather than on the exposed heights.
- Answering our eager signals, General Carr comes hurriedly up the slope and levels his glass.
- My limited observations on this anole suggest that it is an inhabitant of the upper levels of the forest.
- Zooming in on one small section revealed details and textures reflective of those on other levels of magnification.
- The levels of the two liquids are then brought to the zero marks of the burettes by means of the stopcocks.
- It levels in the dust the barriers erected by the common law for the protection of personal liberty.
- Charley helped with the surveying and learned much about levels and grades and the theory of road making.
- Impressed and fully satisfied with what they saw, they made their way back to the upper levels of the mountain.
- The restless, never-ceasing weaving of the countless tentacles in the levels above made the scene a nightmare.
- It is also noted that a difference in the levels has occurred, and that the liquid in the tube now rises to a considerable height.
- But mostly the thick stand of young poles had been laid low even as a scythe levels a field of grain.
- He'll read the manual, if necessary, then move through the various levels of the game.
- And yet her reason for rejecting this extremely satisfactory youth was sound enough, their intellectual levels were such miles apart.
- The flooded-gum grew in groups on the spaces subject to inundation, but not on the levels above the influence of any ordinary rise of the stream.
- His heart had beat inside that coat, and his brain had worked under that hat at levels of thought she would never reach.
- Being cold blooded they control their body temperature by seeking shady, sunny spots or different levels in water.
- Meanwhile they galloped along without difficulty over the low levels and gentle declivities that lead down to the Senegal.
- Mating is normally always first on the higher levels of personalities; it first calls itself friendship, nor does it think farther.
- Then they turned off from the road and began a long winding climb up into the higher levels of the Racquette country.
- Our escort was mounted within a few minutes, and we were in full gallop over the fruitful levels of Champagne.
- Grace sat on a lichened boulder with the sunlight upon her, gazing down across the levels of Lancashire.
- That lovely valley had many stone and mud buildings, in rows on the different levels of ground that at one time served as agricultural land.
- The sandy levels of the desert swept to the very foot of the mountain, and Dick had fenced in about twenty-five acres.
- He reached another landing, as nearly as he could judge by the steps he had taken, almost over the crypt, three levels below.
- Here and there in the various levels of drifting, motionless brown bodies that he thought the explosion had killed, one was stirring, awakening!
- Poor fellow, he had been born and reared in the grassy levels of the Kandersteg valley and had never seen anything like this hideous place before.
- Thinking on two levels at once, while not impossible, required a nicety of control that made wire-walking over Niagara look easy.
- I am in favor of low levels and slowness in political change; I dislike these social overturns to which ambitious minds subject us.
- Yes, there she was, in the very loveliest nook, the stone wall at her back, and in front nice sandy levels for books and papers and writing-pad.
Definition of Levels
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of level | plural of level
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Levels in a sentence
sentence with Levels
Levels used in a sentence
Levels make sentence
make sentence with Levels
make sentence of Levels
Levels sentence in english