Short & Simple Example Sentence For Levy | Levy Sentence
- The general levy of the nation was proclaimed.
- The county levy was usually very heavy.
- No man has squatted there to levy tax or toll.
- I suppose it is an attempt to levy black-mail.
- The inference must be that the latter levy covers a term of years.
- This done, the diet voted to levy a tax to defray the expenses of the war.
- The Assembly claimed the exclusive right to levy general taxes.
- After all the fuss, I did not levy heavily upon the "Alta" letters.
- A LEVY EN MASSE XXV.