Short & Simple Example Sentence For Lied | Lied Sentence
- Ada had lied to him from the beginning.
- Because he lied and was unfaithful.
- He lied in his teeth!
- Had he lied to his daughter?
- Joan had lied to the old lady.
- Then she had lied from first to last!
- He lied as he went along.
- You have lied to me right along.
- That thug lied like blazes!
- Pinkey seldom lied when the truth would answer.
- Sure, he never yet lied to me.
- These particular dogs have lied for nearly three years.
- She lied constantly about anything and everything....
- If you've lied to me you'll get short shrift.
- She was thinking that now she knew Harry had lied to her.
- Frau hatte man ein Lied gemacht.
- You were drunk a minute ago when you lied your lie. . . .
- Das Lied von Bernadette.
- Er konnte dieses Lied immer und immer wieder hoeren.
- He lied to the Great Mountain.
- The Nibelungen Lied is described and its story told.
- The Long Arrow has lied to the Big Buffalo.
- Suzanne had lied so long and so variously that she did it with a natural ease.
- Kallash lied, but lied with the most complete appearance of probability.
- I've never lied so much in my life ...
- But the sons of Onontio lied as their fathers had taught them.
- He, too, was lied to, and he was sent away without seeing me again.
- He was thinking of Miriam Burrell; he lied with skillful smoothness.
- And, later, all Manorites declared that Lovell had lied like a gentleman.
- The officer's widow lied to you when she said I flogged her.
How To Use Lied In A Sentence?
- There was no use in lies; she had lied too much and too diversely to be believed.
- He had lied because of the man whom he had, for the first time, claimed as his friend.
- Some women of my kind would have lied or stolen, or they would have made mischief for people.
- He had lied and lied, but nothing he could now say availed, for his face told the truth.
- Heilige daarboven, als dat lied der bevrijding weer langs de velden klinken mag.
- While it's perfectly true that Charles lied about it's running out, we must be getting on.
- Na dit tweede lied vroeg men den ouden muzikant om een ander; hij liet zich een weinig smeeken.
- A version of that part of the Nibelungen Lied which relates to the story of Siegfried.
- Having been lied to consistently on all possible occasions, after a time you conclude that this is just one more lie.
- That he had deliberately lied into the row and then, without raising his guard, had dared him to strike.
Definition of Lied
simple past tense and past participle of lie | (music) An art song, sung in German and accompanied on the piano.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Lied in a sentence
sentence with Lied
Lied used in a sentence
Lied make sentence
make sentence with Lied
make sentence of Lied
Lied sentence in english