Short & Simple Example Sentence For Linguist | Linguist Sentence
- Then came the interest of the linguist and the literateur.
- La Linguist List est-elle multilingue?
- In fact, he's a linguist in his way.
- He was an excellent linguist and a critical student of the Bible.
- The linguist must not merely master grammar, but he must manage gutturals.
- The Latin is a better linguist than his neighbor to the north.
- His place was filled up by the young linguist who had put up at Mme.
- He was the greatest linguist and traveller that England ever produced.
- The greatest linguist of modern Europe, Mezzofanti, was a most inferior man.
How To Use Linguist In A Sentence?
- Nor could there have been a more suitable preparation for the great linguist and anthropologist.
- Aside from his musical talent he is a remarkable linguist and speaks many languages fluently.
- Such remarks from the man who became the first linguist of his day are well worth remembering.
- As a linguist he does not shine; in fact, he is barely visible in a good light.
- He was a linguist of rare attainments, specializing in the polyglot of southeastern Europe.
- An accomplished linguist and an omnivorous reader, Dr. Scott was doubly useful.
- She was evidently a good linguist and musician, for she taught music and the languages before she was sixteen.
- Endowed with great facility in learning languages, he became known as the first linguist of the islands.
- The linguist flung on his clothes and drove back at reckless speed to where there were lights and the noises of men and their machines.
- He was besides a linguist of amazing facility, a pianist who invariably preferred as his audience his own two ears.
- It gave me a vivid picture of what was going on in the Hague when this linguist of ours got really started to work.
- Maxwell spoke for some minutes, pausing often for the linguist to explain his meaning, and again astonished Dane.
- Good linguist though he was, however, Maseden failed to extract more than a glimmering of sense from her uncouth accents.
- He was a linguist of remarkable powers, being able, at thirteen years of age, to boast that he knew as many languages as he had lived years.
- She paid particular attention to the study of language and literature, and she is now a fluent linguist and a member of the Idier and German clubs.
- The linguist said, "I think it answered my question as much as I want it answered.
- The Linguist ignored the adieu completely; but the Satellite manfully backed up the father, and shook hands all round.
- The difficulties besetting the path of the linguist can be in a measure obviated by the employment of the phonograph, by the aid of which the languages of our aborigines can be permanently perpetuated.
- But the failure of the school to make a natural born linguist pass in a subject of technical mathematics is perhaps unfortunate only in the thing attempted and in the uselessness of the effort.
- The linguist studies a language that he may use it as an instrument for the interchange of thought; the philologist studies a language to use its data in the construction of a philosophy of language.
- A great feature in the fonda was Constantine, the hall-porter, a tall swarthy man, who was as fluent a linguist as an Alexandria dragoman.
- It seemed not more strange to the Indian than to the linguist to spend an hour or so in meditating on a queer word that has lost its meaning amidst the surges of change.
- Hannibal Evans Lloyd (1771-1847), a well-known linguist and translator, especially interested in works of travel and science.
Definition of Linguist
One who studies linguistics. | A person skilled in languages. | A human translator; an interpreter, especially in the armed forces.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Linguist in a sentence
sentence with Linguist
Linguist used in a sentence
Linguist make sentence
make sentence with Linguist
make sentence of Linguist
Linguist sentence in english