Short & Simple Example Sentence For Loathes | Loathes Sentence
- The one word a religious man loathes above all others!
- He has had it for a good many years and he loathes to leave it.
- They fought "because each place loathes the gods of its neighbours".
- He loathes above all loathely creatures, Linton, his own son by Isabella.
How To Use Loathes In A Sentence?
- A man who will not go because a woman loathes him will certainly not leave her for a hint.
- And why have you brought this pale girl here, when she loathes me as an incarnate fiend?
- He loathes his former pleasures; he rejects The daily homage of his ministers.
- That is partly why Heathcliff, who is no sensualist, hates and loathes Isabella and her body.
- But reconciliation is impossible; her heart yearns after it and recoils from it, loves and loathes at the same moment.
- In your heart you know that Karen must not be bound till death to this man she loathes and dreads and will never see again.
- Just think of this thing going on the whole day long, and I a man who loathes details with all his heart!
- You have not even the satisfaction of knowing how you are torturing him and how he loathes you; and you give yourself unnecessary pains to annoy him with furtive tricks and spiteful doing of forbidden things.
Definition of Loathes
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of loathe
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Loathes in a sentence
sentence with Loathes
Loathes used in a sentence
Loathes make sentence
make sentence with Loathes
make sentence of Loathes
Loathes sentence in english