Short & Simple Example Sentence For Loftily | Loftily Sentence
- I had loftily denied the assertion.
- But to find her stranded thus so loftily was amazing.
- Thank you," loftily replied the princess.
- It is true that we often speak without it, and more loftily than it.
- In weakness, loftily defying wrong, A living flame of lighted chastity.
- I replied loftily that I really could not do so, as I must return to Paris.
- One may be too loftily respected--in my case.
How To Use Loftily In A Sentence?
- These girls constantly spoke loftily of their displeasure at the way things were run.
- The mother loftily supposed that it was there that Paul learned his good manners.
- When I had done so, and he had loftily accepted it, I half turned towards the murderer.
- Basil looked annoyed, but could hardly do other than follow the others from the room, though he loftily declined the invitation to the surgery.
- Engleberg is loftily and prettily situated in the great mountain region of the Alps, with a population of about two thousand inhabitants.
- But TAY PAY has genuine little surprise in store; is loftily contemptuous of tramways, doncha.
- He called the nobles of his principality to arms and bade the fortified towns prepare for siege, while he loftily declared that he would not trouble his father to seek him.
- This attitude alone might have recommended the religion in some quarters, and would not have seriously embarrassed it in any, supposing it to have been loftily and worthily sustained.
- Dodo introduced her mother to the strangers; she smiled loftily at the Ashbys, but was very effusive over Mr. Fabian.
- He had put it loftily enough in talking to his mother; he could get a better position in town than the one he had; could go as clerk to one of the higher officials.
Definition of Loftily
In a lofty manner. | With affectation of grandness.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Loftily in a sentence
sentence with Loftily
Loftily used in a sentence
Loftily make sentence
make sentence with Loftily
make sentence of Loftily
Loftily sentence in english