Short & Simple Example Sentence For Loki | Loki Sentence
- But Loki was not disturbed.
- But Loki was not caught napping.
- So Loki found her alone.
- But Loki knew the power of flattering words.
- Then Loki returned to Asgard.
- How Brock Brought Judgment on Loki 34 6.
- Then Loki protested that he had nothing to do with so wicked a deed.
- Heimdall and Loki came face to face, and each slew the other.
- Thus was Loki caught in his own trap, and dreadful was his punishment.
- Then Loki put his shoulder to the rock, and pushed with all his might.
- I wonder if red Loki whispered the tale to some outsider, after all?
- As the eagle seized on the last piece Loki became angry indeed.
- The pole adhered to its body, and the hands of Loki to one end of it.
- Hoder, thinking no evil, went with Loki and did as he was told.
- The Scandinavian horse-loves of Loki also recur to the memory.
- None of the Asas had ever before complained about them; and she told Loki so.
- Again Loki took the meat off the cooking-spits and called Odin to the meal.
- Once he took Loki with him, Loki, the doer of good and the doer of evil.
- Thor and Loki in the Giants' City 102 6.
- How Loki Put the Gods in Danger 13 4.
How To Use Loki In A Sentence?
- Then he began to dance and caper about, and the goat had to do just what Loki did.
- Piece after piece he devoured until it looked as if Loki would be left with no meat for his meal.
- The eagle was not an ordinary bird by any means, as Loki soon found when he begged for mercy.
- Then Loki pulled the net up out of the water, and grasped the helpless fish in his right hand.
- Besides, the gods did not know it was the false Loki who hated Baldur, that had struck him down.
- Seeing this, the coward Loki turned and fled, and Asgard was rid of him forever.
- At last the rain-god conquered, and forced wicked Loki to give back the necklace to Freyja.
- Then Loki turned to Frigga, and told her that he himself was the very one who had slain Baldur.
- Thjasse told Loki that he could not go unless he would promise to bring him the Apples of Idun.
- The goddess Iduna, whom Loki was to tempt away out of Asgard, was the dearest of them all.
- It was into his hands that Loki had fallen, and he was not to get away until he had promised to pay roundly for his freedom.
- On account of its insignificance, the mistletoe was forgotten by the goddess, and of this Loki made an instrument of destruction.
- But the cunning Loki crept close down between two sharp stones, and lay there quietly while the net passed harmlessly over him.
- In the Icelandic poem "Lokasenna", Loki taunts her, saying: Silence, Freyja!
- In the beginning Loki lived happily with the other gods; but Odin cursed him for ever for his wickedness.
- Idun thought long and anxiously upon the words which Loki had spoken; and, the more she thought, the more she felt troubled.
- This speech enraged Loki all the more; and he spared not vile words, but heaped abuse without stint upon all the folk before him.
- And Loki heard, with a look of hate, and stifled his laughter as best he could; for it is not good to laugh at him who holds the hammer.
- This the crafty one said to flatter Thrym, for Loki well knew the weakness of those who love to be thought greater than they are.
- No one had seen the missing Idun since the day when Loki had visited her, and none could guess what had become of her.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Loki in a sentence
sentence with Loki
Loki used in a sentence
Loki make sentence
make sentence with Loki
make sentence of Loki
Loki sentence in english