Short & Simple Example Sentence For Loose | Loose Sentence
- The teeth are loose in my jaws.
- With treadle and fast and loose pulley.
- The ox that is loose is best licked.
- I am suddenly at loose ends....
- To give a loose to love, a love like this?
- What jarred you all loose from Texas?
- Then he turned loose on MacRae with a battery of questions.
- Is it because his will may be loose from the influence of motives?
How To Use Loose In A Sentence?
- The spherical shell has a loose stem which is loaded into the bore and drops out in flight.
- A litter of loose pages at the bottom of the box excited my curiosity but faintly.
- This is the cause of volition, and it is impossible for the effect to be loose from its cause.
- As he dragged the loose bundles over the stubble, he heard a footfall in his rear.
- The house had no cellar, but there was plenty of room under it for stowing away the loose earth.
- We made the freight camp, however, just as the storm cut loose in deadly earnest.
- Little Hana looks like a butterfly in her loose dress embroidered all over with bright flowers.
- Grant that the father bore too strict a hand Upon his loose desires; he should have borne it.
- They had turned the horses loose a mile or so away, and I found them grazing together.
- To gratify a loose desire; My love is chaste, without alloy Of wanton wish or lustful fire.
- Then he jerked himself loose and sprang up, staring about in the darkness for some enemy that he could kill.
- The creeping of salts that took place was only around spots where the edges of the seal were loose from the jar.
- She turned him down; and at the last moment he upset our plans by deciding to cut loose and go with us.
- This was hard by the keeper's cottage, and surrounded by a high fence of loose stones.
- The woman came forward, having little more on her than a loose chintz wrapper and straw slippers on her bare feet.
- Apafi wears a short grey coat with loose sleeves, which is fastened round his loins by a silken cord.
- Then the rain and the thunder burst loose and the waiting town swarmed up the hill in the glare of the lightning like an invasion of ants.
- I clung to them as one clings to a wreck, though he knows he must eventually cast himself loose and swim for his life.
- The breeze swept through the room, flapping the curtains, blowing about loose articles into a strange confusion.
- His loose but well-fitting country clothes, his tie and soft collar, were all well-chosen and suitable.
- Large thorns are easily seen and easily removed, but the abominable ones are the small ones left loose on the surface of the ground.
- The flesh of spawning fish is loose and watery, insipid and tasteless, and rarely brings more than a few pence per pound.
- His boots were killing him, his shin bones ached, and his feet at every step sank to the ankles in the loose sand.
- He would conduct us with careful supervision from the camp to the city, and there let us loose for two hours to play in the bazaar.
- Small purse nets are spread over these, and I always preferred these loose to being pegged or fixed in any way.
- Her head was tied up Malay fashion in a red handkerchief, with a mass of loose hair hanging under it behind.
- But on a loose half-sheet of notepaper between its pages I find this passage that follows, written very carefully.
- Loose ends of rope stood out stiffly horizontal, and, when a whipping gave, the loose end frazzled and blew away.
- He dashed away the heap of rubbish on the hearth-stone, and digging the pick into the loose earth round it, dragged it up without much difficulty.
- The ones and twos were lumped together, the strays turned loose on the plain, and the outfit plodded on to the east, driving their cut before them.
- Myra was robed in a loose gown of fine linen, her dark hair hung upon her shoulders, and a book which she had been reading lay open on her knee.
- Thus he played fast and loose with his conscience, and was really being carried with the tide while he fancied himself to be riding safely at anchor.
Definition of Loose
Not fixed in place tightly or firmly. | Not held or packaged together. | Not under control.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Loose in a sentence
sentence with Loose
Loose used in a sentence
Loose make sentence
make sentence with Loose
make sentence of Loose
Loose sentence in english