Short & Simple Example Sentence For Loosen | Loosen Sentence
- And we must loosen her collar.
- It seemed for awhile that it was impossible to loosen it.
- Come, loosen your hold.
- If so, he may loosen his jaw some.
- In about twenty minutes loosen this bottom cord.
- Oh, how my eyes loosen sweetly in tears!
- He shakes his head to loosen the halo, but in vain.
- The Dutchman managed to loosen her arms, to free himself.
- Miss McCroke's absence did not loosen Violet's tongue.
- If he could only loosen them by flexing and reflexing his muscles!
- And help me to put him on the sofa and loosen his neckcloth.
- And as he spoke he tried to loosen the grasp of the blind beggar.
- If you can not brace up now, the occasion will come to loosen your tongue.
- A strange gladness seemed to loosen the tenseness of her aching nerves.
- No amount of threatenin' could loosen his tongue.
- They tried to loosen the bands of the captives, but only drew them tighter.
- She turned away her face, and feebly tried to loosen herself from him.
- The fish leaped clear of the water, but failed to loosen the line.
- Her grip upon the scabbard was so strong that I could not easily loosen it.
- To serve: Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the crust.
- Mr. Williams' idea was to loosen this subsoil with dynamite.
- One even attempted to loosen by force Maria's tightly strained locks.
How To Use Loosen In A Sentence?
- I went to the window and tried to loosen some of the bars that ran across the square.
- Joe then found it easy to loosen the anchor and leaped lightly to his place beside the doctor.
- They learned to loosen the bark of a tree without breaking it except along one edge.
- Beginning during the second season, they continue to drop, as new shoots loosen their hold.
- Even these many honors failed to loosen the strings of his tongue, but Nathalie did not despair.
- Their long gaze seemed to let down some barrier within her, to loosen curious impulses....
- There was as much fury as relief in his face when he stood up and started to loosen the rope around his chest.
- I must loosen this last hold which the world has on a heart already severed from all its earliest affections.
- Let cool and then run a knife around the edge of the baking dish and loosen the crust from the dish.
- The sound seemed to loosen the paralyzed tongues, and everybody began talking and exclaiming at once.
- Frantically he grasped the rope, lifting himself from the floor in the effort to loosen the noose with his free hand.
- Victoriano dismounted, and endeavored to loosen the tight noose, but it was so firmly drawn that he could not move it.
- Mary Darcy had managed somehow in her wanderings to loosen all the ties that bound her to her youth.
- He stuck his umbrella into the sod, and seized the post with both hands, as if intending to loosen and throw it down.
- First, the cocoon is soaked in warm water to loosen the gum that the worm used to stick its threads together.
- He tried vainly to loosen her hold upon his arm, but he understood quite well that he must give her an answer.
- A knot tied itself in Aurora's throat, which she could not loosen so as to go on.
- When it is dry, it will loosen itself; you will find the impression correct, and the finest strokes expressed with the greatest accuracy.
Definition of Loosen
(transitive) To make loose. | (intransitive) To become loose. | (transitive) To disengage (a device that restrains).
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Loosen in a sentence
sentence with Loosen
Loosen used in a sentence
Loosen make sentence
make sentence with Loosen
make sentence of Loosen
Loosen sentence in english