Short & Simple Example Sentence For Lupine | Lupine Sentence
How To Use Lupine In A Sentence?
- The large yellow lupine is a common plant upon our wind-swept mesas, growing in sandy soil.
- On the way into Egypt the Virgin pointed to the lupine which grew by the wayside.
- Her fire kindled, the camp in shape, she lay down by the little blaze with her head under a lupine plant.
- On the far side the plateau stretched, lilac with the lupine flowers, the broken rear line of the herd receding across it.
- Thus we have a better view of the country; and, approaching closely to the banks, can from our seats at any time pluck blue lupine by the armful.
- A loosened strand of her hair lay among the lupine roots, one of her hands rested, brown and upcurled, on a tiny weed its weight had broken.
- A jury of children has been empanelled in Paris to decide which of the toys exhibited at the Concours Lupine is the most amusing.
- The false lupine very closely resembles the true lupines, but may be distinguished from them by the stamens, which are all distinct, instead of being united into a sheath.
Definition of Lupine
Of, or pertaining to, the wolf. | Wolflike; wolfish. | Having the characteristics of a wolf.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Lupine in a sentence
sentence with Lupine
Lupine used in a sentence
Lupine make sentence
make sentence with Lupine
make sentence of Lupine
Lupine sentence in english