Short & Simple Example Sentence For Lurching | Lurching Sentence
- He was barely conscious of the lurching of the ship.
- A close explosion sent him lurching aside.
- Downs, lurching heavily, was just ahead of him.
- At length, lurching against the door, it burst open.
- At that moment the huge bulk of a man went lurching past them.
- The craft yielded to the impulse and drove lurching among the backwash.
- Boots he had donned, and spurs that whirred with every lurching step.
- Daddy's muscles bulged as he held the lurching car steady.
- Like a pole-axed ox, Harrigan stopped as he was lurching in.
- Arlee's camel had stumbled; the poor thing was lurching wearily.
How To Use Lurching In A Sentence?
- Here and there in his talk a few words were distinguishable as he stood lurching before them.
- Things skipped through the air around the lurching vehicle: flitting and darting things.
- I saw the mizzen topmast lurching across a faint radiance of cloud behind which was the moon.
- His thoughts came to a lurching halt when a sharp voice snarled a curse with cataclysmic violence.
- He stood barring their way, lurching from side to side, and brandishing a stick in his hand.
- In the narrow gut of the way a great black banner, borne on two poles, was lurching towards him.
- The whole crew came lurching around toward Madden, filled with the wordy anger of intoxicated men.
- Dworn clutched at handholds inside the pitching cabin and tried to combat the sympathetic lurching of his stomach.
- Stunned by the deafening crash he felt himself lurching against a wall, amidst a shower of broken glass.
- He suddenly remembered tripping over a wire coming up to the trench, and being cursed by his sergeant for lurching against him.
- I removed all hanging objects because their lurching shadows sent shivers of apprehension through me....
- He stooped and examined the shining marble slab again, lurching from one side to the other with incessant motion.
- Lund took a lurching step forward over the prone bodies of the men on the deck, that was splotched with blood.
- The continued lurching of the vessels in which the cavalry was embarked, bore evidence of the inconvenient situation of the horses between decks.
- The hotels had disgorged their customers, who were talking loudly in groups on the footpath or lurching homeward with uneven steps.
- He stood for a moment, lurching with unpremeditated steps to the front and rear, astonished by the noise and the crowd.
- Nothing moved in the unpaved street of the sleepy settlement, when the slow-footed oxen and lurching wagon had lumbered away.
- The first rosy dawn showed on the horizon as a heavy, lurching step was heard on the stone stairs outside.
- He could scarcely see the schooner lurching along behind them with jib still set, though the sail thrashed now and then.
- With a lurching abruptness he swung his right hand around and seized the wrist of that trembling, injured hand that would not be still.
- About eleven the big convoy of camions on the way to the front came through, lurching along the improvised road laid out across the fields.
- There was also nipping frost in the air, the prairie glittered under the stars, and bitter draughts pulsed through the lurching car.
- As he did so shreds of canvas flew from the lower plane, and dipping abruptly the crippled machine dropped, lurching hideously as it did so.
- Von Barwig crushed the note in his hand and looked about helplessly, almost lurching forward in his bewilderment.
- If Shorty had been noticing the woman he would have seen her start, but would have attributed it to the lurching of the cars.
- Mullane, lurching drowsily in saddle all through the last stage, had thrown himself on the turf and gone sound asleep the moment the column halted.
- McCloud felt the peril, and the lurching of the car could be seen in the jerk of the engine tender to which it was coupled.
- She looked like some spurred Bacchante, lurching over the board with the great flagon a-nod in her hand.
- So he spoke; and, the others lurching up again, we began to race through the wood to a place where the fog lay lighter and the mists had left.
- Night found the lone driver slipping, plunging, lurching ahead of the dogs, or shoving at the handle-bars and shouting at the dogs.
Definition of Lurching
present participle of lurch | the action of the verb to lurch
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Lurching in a sentence
sentence with Lurching
Lurching used in a sentence
Lurching make sentence
make sentence with Lurching
make sentence of Lurching
Lurching sentence in english