How to use Maintainer in Sentence?
- 1. Llewelyn the magnanimous hero, whose armour glistened; the maintainer of his rights. 🔊
- 2. But the little old Maintainer was a seething red-hot puddle filled with bubbles big as handballs. 🔊
- 3. He had turned around from the Major Maintainer and pulled aside one of the earphones. 🔊
- 4. The restless work of the search for the Maintainer had masked the feeling, but now it was beginning to come full force. 🔊
- 5. He was looking at the Maintainer past our heads the whole time, and whatever happened to it, he saw it. 🔊