Makes People In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Makes People | Makes People Sentence
- It makes people think lightly of you.
- But love makes people brave.
- I wonder what makes people so good to me?
- The artificial bond makes people too sure of each other.
- I wonder if being in love makes people stupid.
- Love makes people look younger in years.
- I know it makes people safe and happy.
- But it is not what we see outside that makes people happy.
- What makes people give such queer names?
- Dancing always makes people forget their troubles.
- It makes people think that one is a wild shot.
- And care too soon taken makes people quickly gray-headed.
- Again: excessive fashion makes people unnatural and untrue.
- The want of something to do is what makes people wicked and miserable.
- He had that magnanimity which makes people take instinctively the right side.
- It isn't sorrow that makes people go mad, but worry.
- The fellow's hard up, and that's what makes people desperate.
- I think that's her attraction; that's what makes people forgive her everything.
- Whistle that brings dead to life, 306; whistle which makes people dance, 120.
How To Use Makes People In A Sentence?
- My grandpa interrupted to talk about the sin of drink and what it makes people do.
- Christ makes people free, unless you understand how you yourself may have an interest in it.
- This puts the responsibility on property owners, and makes people careful as to their tenants.
- It is most unfortunate that ignorance of the value of milk makes people particularly sensitive to a change in its price.
- Any kind of a game that involves competition makes people easily capable of taking all sorts of trouble.
- It is often a deficiency of benevolence, and not an overflow, that makes people interfering in a bad sense.
- There is nothing, it seems to me, that makes people feel so ill or is so enervating as the sympathy of friends and the verdict of a doctor.
- Privacy favours the growth of individual types, differing widely from each other; the destruction of it makes people very much alike.
- General Hoche remarks that the poor are the most easy to rouse, as hunger makes people discontented.
- Undoubtedly this is one of the favorable effects of the fresh-air treatment of pneumonia, for it makes people mentally ever so much less morbid.
- This, again, gives trouble, and makes people detest you and your performance, and contributes to the end which you have steadily in view.
- Dewar of Perth has got sixteen medals for his whisky; it is so good to drink, and makes people drunk so nice and quiet.
- I tried not to look at him, as I knew that he was inwardly swearing at the thinness of his skin, or whatever it is that makes people blush.
- My mother approved of my zeal; a convinced partisan, she enjoyed that happy confidence in her own views which makes people certain that everybody can study their opinions only to embrace them.
- Besides, though these were small and tinny-looking, yet soldiers are soldiers wherever you meet them, and have an air about them which makes people feel respectful.
- Not to multiply cases, dogs and other animals are easily affected by whatever it is that makes people think a ghost is present, or by the conduct of the human beings on these occasions.
- Ill luck of any kind, or even ill treatment at the hands of others, is considered an offence against society, inasmuch as it makes people uncomfortable to hear of it.
- It is not (as some pessimists who never went to a circus would have us believe) the expectation that the performer will fall and be dashed to pieces that makes people enjoy a dangerous act.
- If so it is worth while considering what it is that makes people happy, what they can do to make themselves happy, and it is from that point of view that I wish to speak on recreation.
- It makes people angry when they see New England prospering, influential, the banker of the country, leading public sentiment, shaping legislation.
- It is more patriotic, moreover, they will insist; it better serves the ends of authority; it makes people more prosperous and contented, each in his appointed niche.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Makes People in a sentence
Makes People sentence
sentence with Makes People
Makes People used in a sentence
Makes People make sentence
make sentence with Makes People
make sentence of Makes People
Makes People sentence in english