Short & Simple Example Sentence For Manservant | Manservant Sentence
- The manservant entered.
- A manservant opened the door.
- The manservant came out with a cup of coffee.
- To keep a manservant for protection would not do.
- A manservant carried up two flickering candles for us.
- A coachman and manservant were the only other members of the family.
- She jangled a bell and asked that the manservant be sent to her.
How To Use Manservant In A Sentence?
- The smooth manservant lowered his head in a nod that was just not a bow, and closed the tall door.
- The men help themselves, but a manservant is present to supply fresh glasses, etc.
- I once had a manservant who told me on a certain occasion that he "never thought a word about it.
- She went to the door and opened it for herself; the smooth manservant was deprived of the spectacle of her departure.
- I went back to my rooms, and while there a manservant whom Essaieff had promised to send to me, arrived.
- This was only a passing expression, however; it rapidly gave place to sorrow, when she saw the manservant coming from the sick man.
- In Ohio the manservant scowled at him because he involuntarily stared after his mistress as she paced the platform while the train waited at a station.
Definition of Manservant
A male servant.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Manservant in a sentence
sentence with Manservant
Manservant used in a sentence
Manservant make sentence
make sentence with Manservant
make sentence of Manservant
Manservant sentence in english