Short & Simple Example Sentence For March | March Sentence
- He is on his march now.
- What a march was that!
- All march out singing.
- The march was again resumed.
- The march of victory.
- Resumed the march at daylight.
- Was his march so terrible?
- His march was an ovation.
- They had stolen a march on me.
- Will you march forward?
- Its march is continuous.
- We resumed the march again.
- Then the march began.
- Prepare for the march to town.
- The march was ghastly.
- The march was resumed.
- Impending his march to success.
- Now march into the house.
- They took up the march to the ford.
- We are really on the march at last.
- And meanwhile all things march on the same.
- The order of march was now changed.
- We were on the march from nine to five.
- Then he was told to march outside.
- At daybreak we were to take up the march again.
- The southerly march was discontinued.
- The heat on that march was severe.
- The march is instantly halted.
- We were then ready to march to camp.
- The order to march was given.
- He died on the march soon after.
- The march of mind had not overtaken it.
- The march out was to be above all a portrait group.
- Kenneth had enjoyed the march hugely.
- The orders were to march round him.
How To Use March In A Sentence?
- Frank drummed a march on his knees.
- Then they would rise and march on again.
- The day after our march was a halt.
- He stole no march on us.
- But now the march drew to an end.
Definition of March
(intransitive) To have common borders or frontiers | (obsolete) Smallage.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
March in a sentence
sentence with March
March used in a sentence
March make sentence
make sentence with March
make sentence of March
March sentence in english