Marvelously In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Marvelously | Marvelously Sentence
- They are marvelously suited.
- Rosecrans is marvelously popular with the men.
- A marvelously persistent and protracted boat.
- These amazing statements were marvelously successful.
- And most marvelously heavy, too!
- The whole outline of the country was marvelously distinct.
- This is so marvelously told that it almost seems probable.
- She had grown upon him marvelously in that single half-day.
- He is a marvelously fertile, skillful, poetic playwright.
- How marvelously McLean had worked the miracle.
- He saw a marvelously beautiful woman in a marvelously abusive rage.
- He is a bewitching animal, marvelously beautiful with every color.
- I think these spiders are mainly guided by a marvelously acute tactile sense.
- His face was marvelously beautiful, but the eyes caught and held the gaze.
- For she was a marvelously beautiful woman, tall, and modeled like a statue.
- How charmed I am with your completed story of this marvelously gifted boy!
- And, indeed, it seemed to him that Pauline was marvelously little altered.
- That was either Barney Mulloy, or some one who looks marvelously like him.
- It was loud and persistent, and sounded marvelously like "Ma-a!
How To Use Marvelously In A Sentence?
- A laughing lack of conceit in both women marvelously simplified their relation.
- It is all very fantastic, but also very beautiful and marvelously pregnant in its symbolism.
- And they at once proceeded to the nearby church-sheds as a place marvelously adapted to the sport.
- He is the star of my nativity, And often marvelously hath his aspect Shot strength into my heart.
- You will find that Tyrannio" (a Greek man of letters) "has arranged my books marvelously well.
- The young soldier was marvelously impressed by the peaceful expression of most of the upturned faces which he saw.
- We do not yet realize what he did to the mistresses, how he utterly changed their character and how he marvelously increased their number.
- It is a marvelously entertaining novel, possessing a keenness of wit and humor unsurpassed by any recent work.
- It has fallen from its proud estate of former years into poverty and neglect, but it is still marvelously beautiful to the eye.
- Night had settled over the scene, but the moon and stars were so marvelously bright as to render objects almost as plain as by day.
- He had never tired of recounting how marvelously they had behaved, what heroes they were, and that it was they who would pull the country together.
- When these are separated from the later parallels they give a marvelously complete and consistent portrait of Abraham.
- Well, there had been neither disorder nor disturbance nor a mob, for everything had taken place in a manner that was marvelously simple and calm.
- The climate is pronounced to be even more salubrious than that of Cuba, while the soil is marvelously fertile.
- This is really minor, but marvelously funny, and anyone who plows through all the crud we mention will get a real break from this.
- For one of them would act so marvelously that she would be able to cast laurels at your feet, while the other would sing you back to fortune.
- Every one of the youngsters admired and tried to imitate Victoria's marvelously perfect wink.
- The dining-room, on the ground floor, was painted in fresco, with garlands of flowers, admirably and marvelously executed.
- It was my first introduction to a Negro world, and I was at once marvelously inspired and deeply depressed.
- The master pianists, Rubinstein and Liszt, were both marvelously broad in the scope of their knowledge.
- It is not an exaggeration to say that there was not a woman in the ballroom to compare with her, and some of them were marvelously gowned and complexioned, too.
Definition of Marvelously
Alternative form of marvellously
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Marvelously in a sentence
sentence with Marvelously
Marvelously used in a sentence
Marvelously make sentence
make sentence with Marvelously
make sentence of Marvelously
Marvelously sentence in english