Definition of Masculinity The degree or property of being masculine or manly; manliness.
How to use Masculinity in Sentence?
- 1. By contrast with our masculinity Mrs. Handsomebody seemed a rather pitiful old woman. 🔊
- 2. In spite of the masculinity of her attire the long, supple lines of her body were exquisitely feminine. 🔊
- 3. It is not deemed amiss to point out, in the beginning, the stress that is laid upon the masculinity of the manager. 🔊
- 4. But he railed inwardly at the intense masculinity of his life, for the same reason that the sailorman curses the sea and the plainsman the plains. 🔊
- 5. In his eyes Fledra had matured; for his masculinity had sought and found the natural opposite forces of her sex. 🔊
- 6. Mingled with this masculinity of mind and appearance was an egotism, a coquetry, a directness of thought and action that combined to make a curious personality. 🔊
- 7. They are quickly recognized; vulgar and awkward, they hide under their ungraceful petticoats the instincts of man, and masculinity is displayed up to their corsage. 🔊