Masterpieces In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Masterpieces | Masterpieces Sentence
- They are masterpieces of polemical skill.
- The masterpieces of devotional literature.
- What an array of masterpieces might be brought to witness!
- Hasse composed masterpieces inspired by the yearning of his heart.
- But he has added other masterpieces to the ones already mentioned.
- His microscopic masterpieces form but a brief bundle of pastels.
- And that is well, for the world wants few masterpieces in that sort.
- The Barberini palace contains three or four masterpieces of painting.
- But try to find the past masterpieces of Science Fiction.
- It was one of the masterpieces of scenery evolved by Pop Snooks.
How To Use Masterpieces In A Sentence?
- Good casts of these and other masterpieces in statuary may be had at a trifling cost.
- But here and there single speeches stood out as masterpieces of convincing oratory.
- To bathe in the glow of the mighty masterpieces of genius neutralizes much that is evil.
- It was hard to even think masterpieces among such distractions, to say nothing of writing them.
- It is well known that during the composition of some of his masterpieces he and his family suffered for bread.
- Was the author of so many great masterpieces of analysis about to live a new book before writing it?
- The city owes its attraction to travellers almost solely to the fact that here are so many masterpieces of painting.
- Time and the volcano have done us the good service of preserving to our day copies of some masterpieces of ancient painting.
- More numerous and better sheltered than the masterpieces of fine art, they survived when the latter perished.
- And more than once he stood still for several minutes in rapt contemplation of one of the great masterpieces with which the walls were hung.
- High living kills the genius of inspiration, and masterpieces are more often produced in the garret than where luxury rules.
- The entire gamut of human feeling can be highly cultivated by thus reading aloud from the great masterpieces of literature.
- Romney stands or falls by his portraits and portrait groups, by the score or so of masterpieces that he painted better than he knew.
- His son cut out the windows of his masterpieces for amusement, and his servant and his wife used his canvases for stove cleaners.
- Nor can I well be charged with having neglected the masterpieces of the lyric drama by whomsoever composed.
- It was not well received at first, though the verdict of time places it high among the musical masterpieces of the century.
- The trivial details of Rubens' masterpieces were filled in by assistants, were they not?
- He was an artist who was, in the main, content to achieve his masterpieces and leave comment and blame and praise to his public and his critics.
- He did more: he took the very artists and craftsmen who had produced many of the Italian masterpieces of the time.
- You know better than any others what memories mean, what masterpieces mean to a nation, for your country is covered with memories and masterpieces.
- It is amongst the works of these thirteenth-century painters that we must look for the discovered masterpieces of Persian art.
- The latter has made many of his shorter stories dealing with his native Galicia little masterpieces of local color.
- Yes, there is much to consider; but then, as all the world knows, masterpieces of crime or what not, are difficult of accomplishment.
- He made a sacred enclosure of the Acropolis and placed there the masterpieces of Greece and other countries.
- He had a minute acquaintance with the political history of modern England, and his memory was stored with the masterpieces of political eloquence.
- Were not the masterpieces of Attic comedy written in a beleagured State in the throes of a disastrous war?
- When an absurdity can amuse Paris, which devours as many masterpieces as absurdities, the provinces can hardly be deprived of them.
- He was now collecting masterpieces of the Spanish school of painting, which were destined to adorn the saloons of the Tuileries.
- To decide whose hand produced these masterpieces of Lombard suavity and grace, or whether more than one, would not be easy.
- Gladstone has characterized it as the greatest forensic effort in the English language, not excluding the masterpieces of Erskine.
Definition of Masterpieces
plural of masterpiece
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Masterpieces in a sentence
sentence with Masterpieces
Masterpieces used in a sentence
Masterpieces make sentence
make sentence with Masterpieces
make sentence of Masterpieces
Masterpieces sentence in english