Short & Simple Example Sentence For Matron | Matron Sentence
- The matron was very sorry.
- The matron has to search you.
- The matron received him cordially.
- The matron consulted a paper.
- The title of matron was superior.
- The worthy matron was right.
- You will find the matron in her room.
- The matron is here now, sir.
- I have asked the matron to let you stay now.
- There was a little tap at the door and the matron appeared.
- The matron of the prison had besought her to use one.
- The matron had merely shrugged her broad shoulders.
- A gypsy matron without honour spoke to her man of blood.
- About this time, her aunt and the good matron died.
- Here, a pleasant-faced matron came to meet her.
- Nora, as matron of honor, followed the flower girls.
- The matron came to them, a sedate, motherly lady.
- The British matron is a keenly sensitive person.
- In her own house the Roman matron was absolute mistress.
- The matron of the nursing home received Tarling.
- The matron gave her rather a good character of Baubie.
- The nine nurses were Australians, the matron English.
- Later Mrs. Crowe became matron at Oak Hill.
- Our excellent matron was delighted with her domestic arrangements.
- Followed Mrs. A.-S., the British matron incarnate.
- His face turned to the door as it opened and the matron entered.
- With this possibility in her mind the matron renewed her kindly entreaties.
- Tell the matron she'll find the knife on this girl.
- But the matron had tossed the bit of blue glass through the nearest window.
- A little attention is appreciated even by a matron of middle age.
- A boy lay by the side of the beautiful matron with the slow-healing hand.
- At twenty-eight people might have taken her for a matron of ten years older.
- The matron saw it and finally, though grudgingly, accepted it.
How To Use Matron In A Sentence?
- There is a police matron in the other room who will search the ladies of the party.
- What he did know was that a managing matron would probably work for her own hand and not for his.
- And maiden and matron still claim their insular exemption from the foibles of their sex.
- His flittings from one pretty matron to another had not caused her grave anxieties.
- The matron dispensed even-handed justice and motherly kindness impartially all round.
- And the spinster of forty-five turned sharply on the matron of less than half her years.
- The matron was a kind person, and treated our blind friend with much consideration.
Definition of Matron
A mature or elderly woman. | A wife or a widow, especially, one who has borne children. | A woman of staid or motherly manners.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Matron in a sentence
sentence with Matron
Matron used in a sentence
Matron make sentence
make sentence with Matron
make sentence of Matron
Matron sentence in english