Short & Simple Example Sentence For Matter | Matter Sentence
- So the matter was only educational.
- What could have been the matter with that house?
- Better let the matter drop.
- I played that matter card.
- The matter is not such a trifle as you imagine.
- The matter came to the vote.
- What did it matter even if he never wrote it?
- What's the matter with me?
- Every time they talked the matter over they increased the price.
- There is nothing the matter with his statistics except the handkerchief.
- Byrne found it a hard matter not to fall into listening to the silence.
- This would not matter if the piece once took the public taste.
- He went into the hut, and sat down to think the matter over.
- Except in the matter of grounded principle, he was as unstable as water.
- If the real be the ideal, then is the matter of fact the true.
- What's the matter with him? asks the man.
- Apparently, she always put borrowed matter in quotation marks.
- We finally gave the matter up, and fell to talking about something else.
- It cannot matter to you whether I lie in the dark or the light.
- As you deny everything, I will try to get to the bottom of the matter myself.
- I could lay the matter before Ruth, in her cradle, and wait for results.
- It doesn't matter if you are a bit dusty and worn-out-looking.
- In the matter of slavish imitation, man is the monkey's superior all the time.
How To Use Matter In A Sentence?
- Something happened day before yesterday which moves me to take up that matter again.
- It was the easiest matter in the world, for he has a play now running at one of the theatres.
- No matter to what port she steered; any part of so beautiful a world was better than my convent.
- But what I want to say on this matter is a secret which the very walls around us may not hear.
- How long she was ill, and of what was the matter with her, Ida had no very clear idea.
- She looked as well as ever, and Nurse was equally generous in the matter of tea and toast.
- He had great influence, and his opinion upon any matter was worth much more than that of any other person in the community.
- The first is that scheme of fatalism which rests on the fundamental idea that there is nothing in the universe besides matter and local motion.
- The king's lost crown is a vast matter to the king, but of no consequence to the child.
- I had not noticed before that all German is pathetic, no matter what the subject is nor how it is treated.
- He used the word old not in the endearing sense in which it is sometimes applied to intimates, but as a matter of sober fact.
- He might just as well have demanded, why he did not create matter without dimensions, and circles without the properties of a circle.
- As a matter of fact, most of his crew were on shore, and the rest slept, stowed away in dark corners.
- I now reach the incident which sent me back a matter of sixty years, as I have remarked a while ago.
- It is objected to him that God has formed them; and he can only reply, that the imperfection of matter does not permit him to do better.
- The Court seems to have gone into the matter in a searching and careful fashion, for several months elapsed before it reached a decision.
- I have, to this day, the same dull head in the matter of conundrums and perplexities which Susy had discovered in those long-gone days.
Definition of Matter
(intransitive) To be important. | (transitive, obsolete outside dialects) To care about, to mind; to find important. | To form pus or matter, as an abscess; to maturate.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Matter in a sentence
sentence with Matter
Matter used in a sentence
Matter make sentence
make sentence with Matter
make sentence of Matter
Matter sentence in english