Short & Simple Example Sentence For Maxine | Maxine Sentence
- An actress named Maxine Miller.
- A fourth woman, Maxine Miller, sat in a chair, her back turned to Penny.
How To Use Maxine In A Sentence?
- Glancing up from the newspaper, the girl saw Maxine Miller standing beside her chair.
- Mrs. Downey nodded her head toward a spry man with leathery skin who was talking with Maxine Miller.
- As Penny was gazing about, she saw Maxine Miller leave an elevator and come slowly across the lobby.
Definition of Maxine
first-person singular present subjunctive of maxinar | third-person singular present subjunctive of maxinar
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Maxine in a sentence
sentence with Maxine
Maxine used in a sentence
Maxine make sentence
make sentence with Maxine
make sentence of Maxine
Maxine sentence in english