Short & Simple Example Sentence For May And | May And Sentence
- May and her mother knew.
- This may and can be avoided.
- Brick must lie on brick as it may and can.
- Now history may and must be taught more as it is lived.
- May, and did not end until the close of the month.
- A habit may and will grow to be a second nature.
- His personal enemy he may and must forgive.
- Leave it as quickly as you may, and never come back.
- Some good may, and no harm can be done by either.
- May and July are his luckiest months.
- May and I will bear what we must.
- As if sorrow, while it may and will change, can ever end!
- It was the month of May and the city at its loveliest.
- It was in May, and the night was grey.
- It is May, and the air is cool.
- It was the 15th of May, and the weather was still cold.
- David came home early in May, and did his part.
- It was a cool day in May, and a light breeze was blowing.
- There was talk of May and December.
- The nesting season is during May and June.
- Our love, dear May, and our prayers for your success.
- How he longed to hear from May and Julia.
- The volumes begin May and November of each year.
- Three or four eggs are laid during May and June.
- It should be done in May, and not in April.
- The eggs are laid during the latter part of May and June.
- Hand-in-hand May and Jacob set off to return home.
- Could it have been of May and Willie Calderwood?
- This I am hoping for during May and June.
- A man may and ought to pride himself more on his will than on his talent.
- Acts or signs may and constantly do signify proposal and assent.
- For until they be so, they may and must be suffered to live.
- Simple acute periostitis may and often does end in resolution.
- May and Might.
- May and December.
- Enjoy your happiness while you may, and leave the future to unfold itself.
- My Lady May: and One Other Story.
- Let us see what the specific teaching of peace may and may not include.
How To Use May And In A Sentence?
- There may and must be divergence of opinion as to the safest way to overcome intemperance.
- He may and he can, if he has grit in him and a head of some sort surmounting his shoulders.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
May And in a sentence
May And sentence
sentence with May And
May And used in a sentence
May And make sentence
make sentence with May And
make sentence of May And
May And sentence in english