Short & Simple Example Sentence For May Cause | May Cause Sentence
- Show how flies may cause fever.
- It may cause rank growth.
- This pressure may cause paralysis.
- Possibly my decision may cause you pain.
- It may cause her affections to become alienated.
- It may cause you great surprise and pain.
- Otherwise, you may cause further injury.
- A single drop may cause death.
- Neglecting a sick ear may cause deafness.
- Moments of sin may cause years of sorrow.
- What may cause this breakage, or leakage?
- It may cause much evil and ought always to be remedied.
- If not recognised, or untreated, it may cause death.
- Diseases, malformation, etc., may cause impotence.
- Unless precautions are used it may cause an explosion and fire.
- It was an instance of the disappointment imagination may cause in politics.
- Should they fail in this duty he may cause them to become lost or injured.
- Any loose material about the instrument may cause trouble of this kind.
- It may cause them to tire a little more easily when doing very hard work.
- Any day a chance shower may cause this one or that to blossom.
- What do you care for the distress, the torture you may cause others?
- They may cause disease or deafness and may even injure the mind.
- Three days' miscalculation may cause a heavy loss.
- The principles operating in these cases may cause severe injury to trees.
- A cold or other sickness may cause this tube to fill up and make you deaf.
- That it may cause his stock to be drawn hastily out, and perhaps violently too.
- You may cause this suspension of arms to be printed at Nancy.
- Nervousness, anxiety, or unusual mental exertion may cause a vocal breakdown.
- In many areas, unusually heavy rains may cause quick or "flash" floods.
- Who does not know that the act of a moment may cause a life's regret?
How To Use May Cause In A Sentence?
- Again, the geographical direction of search may cause the forces to miss contact.
- This scheme is full of intricacy, and may cause him everywhere to lose the hearts of his people.
- It can still be breathed, but it makes children feel drowsy and lazy and may cause headache.
- I lose three months, which in the present state of affairs may cause irreparable hindrance.
- Dr. Bouton states that they may cause convulsions and other similar nervous disorders.
- And in that state I shall be very glad when our respective stars may cause our paths to meet.
- Strong mental emotions, such as fright, shame, or anger, may cause a fit in a child.
- Mr. Drew and his like, with whatever unrest and emotion they may cause her, nourish her art.
- Either of these courses may cause some of the doubting States to join South Carolina.
- The chlorine is sometimes not completely absorbed in this period and may cause complaints as to tastes and odours.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
May Cause in a sentence
May Cause sentence
sentence with May Cause
May Cause used in a sentence
May Cause make sentence
make sentence with May Cause
make sentence of May Cause
May Cause sentence in english