Short & Simple Example Sentence For Meaningful | Meaningful Sentence
- Confused shouting rang out, without any meaningful words.
- The two girls exchanged a quick, meaningful look.
- The Jabberwocks exchanged surprised and meaningful glances.
How To Use Meaningful In A Sentence?
- Dreams may be quite meaningful or at least coherent, yes, even witty, fantastically beautiful.
- History and popular tradition tell us that the dream is meaningful and significant; it sees into the future.
- Pole beans can make a meaningful yield without any irrigation; under severe moisture stress they will survive, but bear little.
- In spite of these downcast complaints, More was quite capable of lively and meaningful poetic ideas.
- He jerked his thumb with meaningful eyes, and I knew that he meant that his aunt had been there listening at our door cranny.
- Try then to use words which are simple and meaningful to him and be content to wait for life to lead him to formulate vital verbal forms for himself.
- Individuals and corporations who report computer and telecommunications crimes can now expect that their cooperation with federal law enforcement will result in meaningful punishment.
- This particular test consists in requiring the individual to supply meaningful words or phrases in the blank spaces formed by mutilating logical text.
- Yet the only meaningful conclusion is again drawn from the onanism complex, where it is a matter of course for the young man to do everything in order to hide his sex life from his father.
Definition of Meaningful
Having meaning, significant.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Meaningful in a sentence
sentence with Meaningful
Meaningful used in a sentence
Meaningful make sentence
make sentence with Meaningful
make sentence of Meaningful
Meaningful sentence in english