Short & Simple Example Sentence For Mentally | Mentally Sentence
- For mentally she was not altogether pleased with herself.
- Can you mentally hear the squeak of a mouse?
- By constitution I am mentally idle.
- Jean looked him over and tagged him mentally with one glance.
- I don't see him either mentally or physically as you do.
- Herbert mentally voted his cousin a bumptious brat of a girl.
- Clarence mentally demurred to this warm praise, but wisely held his peace.
- A man so physically powerful, so mentally alert, was rich in possibilities.
- Ronicky, a gambler himself, mentally flipped a coin and nodded to Jerry.
- She decided mentally that Louise Caldwell would not fill his measure.
- On every side, mentally as well as physically, I seemed baffled, hemmed in.
- Why--He mentally shook himself.
- Lenny couldn't communicate mentally with anyone except his brother Rafe.
How To Use Mentally In A Sentence?
- In some respects an unusual boy, he was mentally no abler than many of his fellows.
- Of course, persons who resort to such methods as these are, in most cases, mentally unsound.
- Robert Grant Burns was reading rapidly, mentally photographing the scenes as he went along.
- The author is himself mentally steeped in the softened colorings of the life he so deliciously depicts.
- But when he saw there were but two of them he mentally cursed the four escorts who had so cowardly left him to his fate.
- I admit that he represents physically and mentally a great deal of the intellectual impotence current in our time.
- Boys in this country will marvel at the ease and rapidity with which mere tots can work calculations mentally in the course of their business.
- Are you still without any questioning of your authorized, established methods of treating the mentally sick?
- The picture he mentally drew was so satisfactory that he indulged in another hoarse hollow laugh that was ugly upon the ear.
- Dalton mentally classified another example of the deep human need for verbal handles to lift unwieldy chunks of environment.
- In truth, he would have supposed her mentally incapable of the kind of gambling finance these papers bore witness of.
- She shook herself mentally and remembered that she ought to take off her hat; and she tried to fix her mind upon the pictures.
- At that moment something happened that thrilled through his nerves and veins like an electric shock, and left him mentally stunned.
- Unless we are readier after the war to learn from everyone, we shall, as a nation, be mentally moribund.
- I mentally recorded that four-minute altitude, and resolved to see if any man there on that night stood in sufficient favor to achieve it.
- The real persons to be pitied, he said, were the mentally or physically weak, whatever their parentage.
- He had realized that physically and mentally I was at the lowest ebb and that only heroic measures could save me.
- But, as it happened, comedy would creep into the mystery and horror, which she mentally lumped together as agony.
- Keith mentally decided that she must be about sixteen or seventeen years old, and, from the glimpse he had caught of her, must be pretty.
- Always cheerful and polite, a faithful worker, mentally quick, and liking his instructors, he had their entire good-will.
- They did not know how tired I was, how exhausted mentally and morally, nor how cruel their convergent attack on me chanced to be.
- I had pictured to myself a very dignified, bespectacled person, and I mentally stood in awe of his great learning.
- Now Amelia looked about the room, and mentally displaced the furniture, as she had done so many times while she and her husband sat there together.
- When he had been in the house an hour Mr. Wickersham was delighted with him, and mentally decided to secure him for his agent.
- I am writing for those who are mentally alert and willing to support plays that have at least the dignity of intention which lies in our best novels.
- To the student I say, study the shapes into which simple bars of iron can be beaten, both mentally and by observing well-formed works.
- To understand the present organization of the cotton industry the reader must begin by mentally separating the commercial from the industrial functions.
Definition of Mentally
In a mental manner; an idea thought out in one's mind, as opposed to an idea spoken orally.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Mentally in a sentence
sentence with Mentally
Mentally used in a sentence
Mentally make sentence
make sentence with Mentally
make sentence of Mentally
Mentally sentence in english