Short & Simple Example Sentence For Microscope | Microscope Sentence
- I will show you some under the microscope one day.
- A telescope or microscope might reveal them.
- Every one ought to have a microscope in his home.
- The microscope has poured a flood of light on disease.
- So little it almost requires a microscope to see it.
- I contain works of art and a microscope and books.
- And now let us turn the microscope upon ourselves.
- Now let us leave the microscope and go outdoors.
- Seen through the microscope it is a miracle of order and beauty.
- The microscope reveals as great a world below as the telescope above.
- The microscope is certainly the best friend that a scientist can have.
- I believe it sprang originally out of the old microscope difficulty.
- The microscope does not create anything new, but it reveals marvels.
- Now let me have that little microscope of yours," he continued.
How To Use Microscope In A Sentence?
- The honour of the medical profession and the prestige of the microscope had to be upheld.
- He was almost wild with enthusiasm at the new world which the microscope revealed.
- Darkness is the microscope of the imagination, and it magnifies a million times!
- The microscope has told us plainly that these fundamental principles are based upon machinery.
- The telescope makes the world smaller; it is only the microscope that makes it larger.
- The microscope shows that chalk is almost wholly a product of very small organized shells.
- A student took his microscope to examine insects, and allowed Pasteur to look through it.
- This postulate cannot be influenced by the fact that the microscope has been unable to detect the character of most of these changes.
- Science is indebted to the microscope for the solution of very many problems that for ages before had puzzled philosophers.
- The structure of a piece of sponge when examined under a microscope is a wonderfully complicated fabric.
- The range of observations in investigations of written documents with the microscope is a broad one.
- We must admit that the disclosures of the modern microscope have complicated rather than simplified this problem.
- Without a doubt the microscope is the most advantageous and most efficacious apparatus that a scientist has ever invented and constructed.
- Charley drew from his pocket the little microscope he used in his class in botany in the high school.
- It is examined under the microscope to see of what kind of fibers it is made and how much loading has been used in its manufacture.
- While engorging herself with our blood, we will examine under the microscope the mosquito's mouth.
- Drawings were made on millimeter ruled paper while the baculum was viewed under a binocular microscope with a square ruled eyepiece.
- In a scientific matter the observations of a beginner would not carry weight as against those of a man who had used a microscope for many years.
- But when your life's end is shown to you on a microscope slide, love becomes less important.
- Here too, of course, research may be carried to the subtlest details and the microscope has to tell the full story.
- The microscope showed also among these thread-like bodies other organisms that were like small circular black specks, or disks.
- Subjected to the microscope of science, the whole basis of the Christian church evaporates into thin mist.
- It took an electron microscope to do it, but he found a virus in the blue patches which matched the type discovered on Tralee.
- The forester took the microscope and examined the charred fragment, handing both, when he had finished, to Lew.
- We have no right to say that where the destruction cannot be seen under the microscope there is no organic change and the disturbance is therefore only a psychical one and can be removed by mental means.
- No such compound has been discovered, and these disclosures of the microscope of the last few years have been such as to lead us to abandon hope of ever discovering such a compound.
Definition of Microscope
To examine with a microscope, to put under a microscope (literally or figuratively). | An optical instrument used for observing small objects. | Any instrument for imaging very small objects (such as an electron microscope).
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Microscope in a sentence
sentence with Microscope
Microscope used in a sentence
Microscope make sentence
make sentence with Microscope
make sentence of Microscope
Microscope sentence in english