Short & Simple Example Sentence For Migrant | Migrant Sentence
- The Negro Migrant in Pittsburgh.
- What is the first migrant bird you see in the spring?
- The Hermit Thrush is a common migrant or winter visitant in Coahuila.
- The American Goldfinch is an uncommon migrant or winter visitant in Coahuila.
- The Field Sparrow is an uncommon spring and probably fall migrant in Coahuila.
- The Chipping Sparrow is a common spring and possibly fall migrant in Coahuila.
- The Blue-winged Teal is a fairly common spring and fall migrant in Coahuila.
- The Black and White Warbler is an uncommon visitant or migrant in Coahuila.
- Audubon's Warbler is a common winter visitant and migrant in Coahuila.
- Wilson's Warbler is a common spring and probably fall migrant in Coahuila.
How To Use Migrant In A Sentence?
- By and by, the counties and states and Federal government tried to help the migrant families.
- This subspecies of the Brown-headed Cowbird is an uncommon migrant in Coahuila.
- This subspecies of the Orange-crowned Warbler is an uncommon migrant in Coahuila.
- This subspecies of the Solitary Vireo is an uncommon migrant or winter visitant to Coahuila.
- The White-crowned Sparrow is a fairly common migrant or winter visitant in Coahuila.
- The first difficulty to arise was in the relationship of the migrant to the old residents of the city.
- Like many other emigrant divines of the time he brought a migrant parish with him seeking a place to settle.
- From the outset, the aim was not only to put each migrant in a decent home but also to connect him with some church.
- Nevertheless the case of the migrant did not, by itself, afford sufficient evidence upon which to base any conclusion.
- Here love had tarried for a moment like a migrant bird that happens on a ship in mid-ocean and for a little while folds its tired wings.
- The male resident deserts its territory at intervals, even in the morning; the male migrant betrays no inclination to do so.
- Miller (1955a:167) stated that this species was a common migrant and occurred chiefly in the lower oak belt and in the desert scrub.
- A stronger influence than this, though not quite so frequent, was the returned migrant who was a living example of the prosperity of the North.
- In Coahuila this subspecies of the Swamp Sparrow has been recorded as a migrant or winter visitant.
- These flocks appeared to him to be composed of loosely-attached individuals of a migrant flock that had failed to find things congenial enough to entice them to disperse.
- The male resident passes only the earlier part of the day in its territory at the commencement of the period of occupation; the male migrant remains there continuously from the moment it arrives.
- The Green-tailed Towhee is a common migrant and winter visitant in Coahuila; the species has been found at several localities.
- Miller (1955a:167) reported it as a migrant in the desert at the base of the Sierra del Carmen on April 24.
- St. Louis is one of the first cities of the border States, a city first in the memory of the unsettled migrant when the North was mentioned.
Definition of Migrant
Migratory. | A migratory bird or other animal. | Traveller or worker who moves from one region or country to another.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Migrant in a sentence
sentence with Migrant
Migrant used in a sentence
Migrant make sentence
make sentence with Migrant
make sentence of Migrant
Migrant sentence in english