Short & Simple Example Sentence For Minors | Minors Sentence
- Are minors answerable for crimes?
- No minors may be employed in barrooms.
- How do alien minors become citizens?
- The minors of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd ...
- Marriage of Minors and Wards in Chancery.
- Prohibition of employment of minors at dangerous occupations.
- A Major and Two Minors 7 II.
- Prohibition of employment of minors more than eight hours daily.
- Guardians of the property of minors must prosecute and defend for their wards.
How To Use Minors In A Sentence?
- Guardians of the persons of minors have the same power and control over them that parents would have if living.
- Thieves included those who made purchases from minors or slaves without the sanction of elders or trustees.
- I blessed him for it, though there were but three notes, all told, and those minors and a trifle flat.
- He was anxious for the improvement of the young, and appointed a magistrate to whom minors might apply, who needed protection or assistance.
- Because we were minors we invoked the aid of the Church, and our vows before God can never be cancelled by any civil statute.
- The period of minority extends in males to the age of twenty-one years, and in females to that of eighteen, but all minors attain their majority by marriage.
Definition of Minors
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of minor | plural of minor
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Minors in a sentence
sentence with Minors
Minors used in a sentence
Minors make sentence
make sentence with Minors
make sentence of Minors
Minors sentence in english