Definition of Misconstrued simple past tense and past participle of misconstrue
How to use Misconstrued in Sentences?
- 1. Critics of the better sort need not worry when their service is misconstrued as servitude. 🔊
- 2. Perhaps that sound may have reached other ears, and been misconstrued to mean something else. 🔊
- 3. It was not exactly what she meant to say, and the egotism of the artist immediately misconstrued it. 🔊
- 4. And, on the other hand, my absence might be misconstrued as a mark of disrespect, or of a petty hostility I am far from feeling. 🔊
- 5. It is not too much to say, if her feeling be not misconstrued and stretched far beyond her own conception of it, that he was her one remaining interest in the world. 🔊
- 6. His gentleness and amiability may have been misconstrued by some, but be that as it may, the fact remains, he never showed weakness in the discharge of his diplomatic duties. 🔊