Misrepresentation In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Misrepresentation | Misrepresentation Sentence
- Slander and misrepresentation will soon cease.
- There has been much misrepresentation on this subject.
- It is a complete misrepresentation to say he did so.
- There had been no misrepresentation of his income or his risks.
- Duplicity and misrepresentation are not confined to patent medicines.
- African tribes, courtship among, 42 America, English misrepresentation of, 62.
How To Use Misrepresentation In A Sentence?
- What had been the need of that misrepresentation and why did she lie before she was driven to it?
- His powers of misrepresentation would have raised him to an eminence among obstructionists.
- The chief cause is the misrepresentation of religion by the religious leaders and teachers.
- The company cannot keep a contract obtained by the misrepresentation or fraud of its agents.
- The strike was buried beneath a deluge of abuse, misrepresentation and vilification.
- The gentleman has made a total misrepresentation of the demand of Great Britain in the matter.
- The charge of irreligion seems based upon the misconception or the misrepresentation of their orthodox critics.
- The extent of circulation is a matter of almost constant misrepresentation on the part of publishers or their agents.
- It is only the misrepresentation of love in literature that is bad, as the poisoning of love in life is bad.
- Whatever personal malice may originate of misrepresentation or abuse of me in this matter, gives me no concern.
- As it is, however, this misrepresentation of speeches is only a part of a vast journalistic misrepresentation of all life as it is.
- The capitalist press organized a systematic campaign of calumny and misrepresentation against Anarchists.
- But these generous 'accommodations' of Paul produced more of misrepresentation than of conciliation.
- Exhausted by anxiety and misrepresentation he died on the 9th of September, his death shortly preceding the fall of Delhi.
- Therefore Dr. Davis has no excuse for so scandalous a misrepresentation of these events, in any communications or suggestions by unknown parties.
- The Boreas of criticism blew his hardest blasts of misrepresentation and ridicule for some years, and I was even as one of the wicked.
- Violent and unprincipled as he certainly was, the peculiar dissolute caddishness implied in the anecdotes is probably a misrepresentation of the kind that arises so easily against a man who has no friends.
- In the treatment of the medical profession, many writers on ethics have been as unfair, as in their misrepresentation of the general moral sense with reference to warfare.
- They were in truth the protest of a lively common sense against a strained, morbid, and often sophistical, misrepresentation of human nature and human circumstance.
Definition of Misrepresentation
Erroneous or false representation; an unfair or dishonest account or exposition; a false statement: as, to injure one's character by misrepresentations. | Incorrect or unfaithful representation in the capacity of agent or official representative, such as of a principal in a matter of business, or of constituents in legislation. | In map-making, faultiness in a map projection, estimated with regard to its unequal scale in different parts and to its distortion of angles.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Misrepresentation in a sentence
sentence with Misrepresentation
Misrepresentation used in a sentence
Misrepresentation make sentence
make sentence with Misrepresentation
make sentence of Misrepresentation
Misrepresentation sentence in english