Short & Simple Example Sentence For Mistook | Mistook Sentence
- Evidently he mistook them for his friends.
- Sometimes they were mistook for tranquilizers.
- I have mistook your person all this while.
- He mistook her meaning.
- Probably he mistook some other bird for him.
- It is possible that you mistook my meaning.
- She mistook his question utterly.
- You mistook the meaning of my words.
- Tortoise mistook their shouts for applause.
- Possibly they mistook him for some different animal.
- I mistook the meaning of his words.
- Carlyle mistook pleasure for happiness.
- Perhaps the man mistook him for some kind of an animal.
- His friend mistook him in the twilight and shot him.
- You mistook a poisonous tree for a sandal-tree.
- I mistook you, upon my word!
- He mistook the gesture, and went on in his error.
- Her lips were trembling, and again he mistook the symptoms.
- Probably she mistook you; probably she thought you cared.
- He knocked against stones; he mistook his way.
- The mullah mistook the shudder for one of another kind.
- Hence his reticence, which people mistook for pride.
- She did not recognize us, but mistook us for robbers.
- I was sad, resigned, and they mistook the appearance of it.
- Could it be that they really mistook me for Wolstang?
- They mistook them for English soldiers.
- I bear witness, though sadly she mistook her way.
- But how we all so much mistook I know not.
- What Morrison mistook for love was only passion.
- He mistook his ideas, his dreams, for real things.
- I do, sir; I only mistook the word.
- Mrs. St. Cloud mistook her attitude, or seemed to.
- I mistook one of his Belts for a new Belt Railroad.
- Considering that he was mistook for me more than once, it was just as well.
- Probably he did not; and you mistook him as you have mistaken me.
- I mistook it for an indication that he was getting weary of my talk.
- Perhaps it was rather a passive jealousy which he mistook for hatred.
- The few chickens in the settlement mistook the clock and went to roost.
How To Use Mistook In A Sentence?
- He so loved the thing he had created that in his exultation he mistook it for her.
- The child mistook this for a confession of his inability to do what she wished.
Definition of Mistook
simple past tense of mistake
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Mistook in a sentence
sentence with Mistook
Mistook used in a sentence
Mistook make sentence
make sentence with Mistook
make sentence of Mistook
Mistook sentence in english