How to use Mitts in a Sentence?
- Almira drew on her mitts excitedly, tied on her shaker, and started for the door.
- In half an hour Cameron discarded his mitts and unbuttoned his skin-lined jacket.
- Tired as we were, we all pitched in and passed buckets until parkees and mitts and mukluks were incrusted with ice from water that was spilled.
- He reaches out for one of the mitts and pokes a finger into the paddin', lookin' it over as if it was some kind of a curiosity.
- One gets into the habit of turning the duffel lining of the moose-hide mitts inside out and hanging them up the moment one gets inside a cabin.