Short & Simple Example Sentence For Mold | Mold Sentence
- Pour into a mold until required for use.
- Environment is the mold that forms the man.
- They hurried to the plaster mold at once.
- Mix thoroughly and then mold into croquettes.
- Forced himself into mold of good husband and father.
- Dip the mold in boiling water to turn it out.
- Turn out of mold on a platter and cut in slices.
- The mold is then opened and the bottle lifted out.
- Add a teaspoonful vanilla and turn into a mold to harden.
- Put in mold or bag and boil about two hours.
- His features were cast in the mold of the well-bred.
- To turn out dip the mold for a moment in hot water.
- Then divide the dough and mold into two shapely loaves.
- For thee was a mold shapen ere thou of thy mother camest.
- Work in one ounce of butter, and mold in small rolls.
- Line two-quart mold with lady-fingers, crust side down.
- Zuni sandstone mold 340 Fig.
- Made in the mold of the Saviour, they say!
- The mold is first opened, as shown in Fig.
- In the largest mold of liberty God cast the Puritan.
- Many are spoiled by the unusual growths of mold and bacteria.
- One other essential condition for mold growth is a supply of oxygen.
- Close mold securely and place in a pail of chopped ice and salt.
- Finally fold in the egg whites and bake in a mold for 45 minutes.
- The yellow meadow lily bends down over the damp mold it seeks.
- The mold is set aside to cool and is then broken away from the metal core.
- To kill mold spores food must be exposed to a temperature of from 150 deg.
- Pour into mold or dish one-half of mixture, flavored to taste.
- Put in tight mold in kettle of water; steam three hours or more.
- As a matter of fact, brass poured in a mold begins to harden at once.
How To Use Mold In A Sentence?
- It is with the influences that are to mold the new life while it is plastic that we are concerned.
- Under him the ground grew more moist and the mold was close to mud in consistency.
- The mold grows on the paper in which the butter is wrapped rather than on the butter.
- There was mold on his faded cheeks and a cobweb on his brow as he awaited my answer.
- He believed he might mold the facts down so as to fit the proofs he was seeking.
- If there is any white mold on the surface of the soil take a handful of straw and rub it off.
- These seed bodies of mold are common in all dust and often fly through the air.
- Flour the bread board and turn out dough and mold into small biscuits or dumplings.
- On the north it will be darker, and often at the roots it will have a clump of mold or moss.
- In many places the forest mold still retained the imprint of a foot distinctly.
Definition of Mold
To cover with mold or soil. | Loose friable soil, rich in humus and fit for planting. | (Britain, dialectal, chiefly plural) Earth, ground.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Mold in a sentence
sentence with Mold
Mold used in a sentence
Mold make sentence
make sentence with Mold
make sentence of Mold
Mold sentence in english