Short & Simple Example Sentence For Monuments | Monuments Sentence
- Note monuments and handsome reredos.
- Of the old monuments only about eighteen are left.
- Ses monuments et leur spoliation.
- Two other monuments by Flaxman deserve notice.
- The gods, in fact, of the earliest monuments were beasts.
- Of its outward magnificence the monuments furnish ample proof.
- And so these monuments to physical death are found everywhere in the valleys.
- The formulae are more explicit, but the religious monuments rare.
- The great gods of Egypt are designated on the monuments in three ways.
- The short inscriptions on the simple monuments are in both French and German.
- We must now say a word concerning the ancient monuments in the Temple Church.
- Beneath White monuments he hath the lords entombed At Saint-Romain.
How To Use Monuments In A Sentence?
- He forsook the monuments and turned his skill to the fortification of the city.
- He then passes on to the deanery, the episcopal palace, and the monuments in the church.
- How different, thought I, was the position assigned to the colored man on similar monuments in the United States.
- Facing east by the archbishop's throne we see the monuments of six archbishops.
- I entered a cemetery near one of these churches and enjoyed looking at the beautiful monuments and vaults.
- We viewed the monuments and tombs of the departed, and then spent an hour before the great north window.
- Her face was as still and cold-looking as some of the figures on the monuments in the little village church, and her voice stern and peremptory.
- Besides two of the thirteenth-century effigies of earlier bishops, there are in this aisle two ancient monuments of great interest.
- One cannot behold these architectural monuments without thinking of the great men that Ireland has produced.
- L'autre musée, celui des monuments français, est un admirable trésor archéologique.
- There are several interesting monuments and brasses in the church, especially those to the Springett family.
- Many other monuments of ancient and modern date that concern forgotten celebrities, or are of purely local interest, cannot be catalogued.
- Les monuments des arts n'auraient peut-être jamais dû entrer dans le domaine de la conquête.
- It seems incredible that no monuments to the memory of departed Godolphins ever marked the site of their last resting-place.
- It gives in the compass of one volume an account of the History of those beautiful monuments of former days ...
- I never look upon these monuments of education, without a feeling of regret, that so few of our own race can find a place within their walls.
- There are several interesting monuments including two altar tombs in the Burrell chantry with fine fifteenth century brasses.
- The folk-beliefs attached to the megalithic monuments of Brittany are numerous, but nearly all of them bear a strong resemblance to each other.
- The city, probably, owes these varied monuments to its merits, as a strong, as well as a beautiful position.
- Like the nains, these smaller beings inhabit abandoned Druidical monuments or dwell beneath the foundations of ancient castles.
- The British government explained that the line was only tentative and the monuments set up by Schomburgk were removed.
- From these and from the records on the monuments of Egypt historical information has been derived of inestimable value in the study of the Bible.
- Striking architectural details are also plentiful with, in addition, some remarkable monuments of Knights Templars with triangular shields.
- Name given to the megalithic monuments by the Bretons, 48, 49 GUEMENE.
- Vous connaissez, par la peinture, la gravure et la photographie, tous les monuments de l'Italie.
- Mountains of sand marked the spots where they had been entombed, with no other monuments save here and there part of the body of a man or beast not yet covered by the desert wave.
- Westbourne, one mile north of Emsworth, has a fine Transitional church with a large number of monuments and an imposing avenue of yews.
- On the south side of the nave is the entrance to the irregularly built cloisters; here are several monuments and a good view of the interesting details of the exterior of the cathedral.
Definition of Monuments
plural of monument
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Monuments in a sentence
sentence with Monuments
Monuments used in a sentence
Monuments make sentence
make sentence with Monuments
make sentence of Monuments
Monuments sentence in english