Short & Simple Example Sentence For Mountings | Mountings Sentence
- Usually the mountings are of gold, and precious stones.
- The carriage was rosewood, and the mountings gilt brass.
- An' the new rivers an' new mountings you could find!
How To Use Mountings In A Sentence?
- Still war hid; an' never ter kim inter ther mountings agin ahuntin' moonshine stuff.
- Bradley could see the pigeon-holes and little drawers with their brass mountings gleaming in the light.
- These sumptuary laws even affected walking-sticks which had their mountings differentiated according to the rank of the possessor.
- Armijo combed these hyar mountings fer ye, an' watched my rancho fer nigh a week.
- The one-dollar china pug is less harmful than an expensive onyx lamp-stand with moulded bronze mountings dipped in liquid gilding.
- It was a heavy stock saddle, with German silver mountings and saddle bags covered with black bear fur.
- The two guns, dismounted, were sticking up at acute angles in the debris, their mountings shattered into fragments of scrap-iron metal.
- The sheath, slender and flexible, was evidently of more modern make, formed of rough shark-skin, with richly chased mountings of silver.
- When the Germans came on in the first blind rush after the French two small guns on motor mountings got through behind our lines.
- The mountings of the gun were of solid silver, but I doubt if even Mr. Horton could have justified himself to himself in taking it.
Definition of Mountings
plural of mounting
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Mountings in a sentence
sentence with Mountings
Mountings used in a sentence
Mountings make sentence
make sentence with Mountings
make sentence of Mountings
Mountings sentence in english