Moving Forward In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Moving Forward | Moving Forward Sentence
- He himself was moving forward and onward.
- Heavy masses of infantry are moving forward.
- He was moving forward at blinding speed.
- They were moving forward, still in high spirits.
- Forty-third week, foot lifted high; moving forward (276).
- Moving forward he joined her at the entrance to a shrubbery walk.
- There must be a change from sitting still to moving forward.
- A temporary halt was made here preparatory to moving forward in line of battle.
- Again the man hesitated, then seemed on the point of moving forward again.
- At last it was returned, and moving forward, they reached the gate.
- Why should he, when the Southern cause was moving forward so smoothly?
- By 1912 Pan-Islamism had recovered its poise and was moving forward once more.
How To Use Moving Forward In A Sentence?
- Moving forward cautiously, they found themselves at the bottom of a circular shaft.
- A shout of exultation rose from the supply fleet, which was now slowly moving forward.
- Veltman, moving forward upon the unprotected south end of the press, was fumbling at his pocket.
- And moving forward suddenly he picked up his hat and, with a low bow, crossed to the door.
- After all, you're not standing still: you're moving forward a little behind the times.
- Moving forward through the underbrush, Beaudry took stock of this dusky nymph with surprise.
- Rynason turned among those memories, moving forward in them, and was aware of Horng watching him.
- But the fiery energy of Charleston and the lower South was moving forward over all obstacles.
- Only the shifting shadow-lines that the reeds cast over her body indicate that she is moving forward.
- From across the road a huge dark blur had detached itself and was moving forward stealthily to the attack.
- But at the back of his soul he knew that the woman had conquered, and that he was moving forward to acknowledge her.
- The wind from behind had kept the dust moving forward at a pace just equal to the gallop of his horse.
- There was a rude dignity about this vine-dresser which pleased her, and moving forward she kissed her aunt.
- Soon round a bend of the moon-lighted road a figure appeared moving forward rapidly and keeping in what shadow there was.
- On they came, crouching against the rocks and moving forward with the lithe, gliding motion of serpents.
- It must settle slowly until its wheels just touch, while all the time it is moving forward at the rate of a fast express train.
- Breckenridge laid a restraining hand upon his arm, but he shook it off, and moving forward stopped just outside the threshold.
- The earth, and the things of the earth, have been moving forward, marching on towards perfectability always.
- Yet the sheer dogged instinct of self-preservation buoys him up, keeps him ever moving forward, anywhere so that it is only forward.
- It seemed to him that he heard in the distance the march of a great army of new home-builders, moving forward slowly and cautiously as yet.
- Now that we are fairly moving forward, bets are being freely exchanged as to the date of our arrival at Magdala.
- The second battalion, which was rather further from us, was moving forward in like manner, and in a parallel direction.
- Tis long yet to dawn," she abruptly added, moving forward, and speaking with more coherency.
- It was too late to make good the German's mischief, for the soldiers were already moving forward.
- Before moving forward, it remained for us to ascertain if the channel from the junction was the Castlereagh, or only a creek.
- Imagine a great barndoor shutting to, and you have the movement, if you can also imagine the door itself, hinge and all, moving forward also.
- On the narrow street, going uphill, an enormous crowd was moving forward in disorder, covered with dust and shouting uninterruptedly.
- The Creator is borne along on a swirling cloud of cherubs, moving forward through space like a rushing mighty wind.
Definition of Moving Forward
present participle of move forward | henceforth | from now on
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Moving Forward in a sentence
Moving Forward sentence
sentence with Moving Forward
Moving Forward used in a sentence
Moving Forward make sentence
make sentence with Moving Forward
make sentence of Moving Forward
Moving Forward sentence in english