Mows in a sentence
Definition of Mows Third-person singular simple present indicative form of mow | plural of mow
Short Example Sentence for Mows
- 1. Ladders led up to the top of the mows from the barn floor.
- 2. In June the farmer mows his hay.
How to use Mows in a Sentence?
- 1. Then the great mows of hay, or the shapely stacks in the fields, and the battle is won.
- 2. After gazing over the mows for some moments Harriet finally descended to the floor.
- 3. There were little heaps of hay on the barn floor, and on either side in the mows the hay was piled up high.
- 4. Its head is armed with a formidable pair of jaws, with which, like a scythe, it mows its way through thick and thin.
- 5. The mower mows on, though the adder may writhe And the copper-head coil round the blade of his scythe!
- 6. He exists and thrives in every garrison in the empire, and the broad swath he mows within the ranks of the army testifies to his diligence and to his successful methods.