Short & Simple Example Sentence For Murmurs | Murmurs Sentence
- The murmurs increase.
- And there were murmurs of approbation.
- New murmurs in the crowd.
- The muttering murmurs of care!
- The sleeper murmurs in his dreams.
- But only approving murmurs replied.
- There were inarticulate murmurs and stifled rumblings.
- With sad murmurs the officers separated.
- We made incoherent murmurs of assent.
- In hollow murmurs died away.
- There were murmurs of talk and laughter in the hall.
- My ears with hollow murmurs rung.
- The while she murmurs music in thine ears.
- His voice topped the murmurs at the table.
- As it was, murmurs of discontent were heard.
- A rumbling chorus of murmurs rose up to greet him.
- Echoes his plaint, and murmurs deep below!
- The old man murmurs something in return.
- And murmurs were plainly heard in more than one direction.
- He paused and loud murmurs arose from the audience.
- She murmurs inward, and complains.
- In healing murmurs round the weary soul.
- The girl steps back and murmurs something apologetic.
- Sympathetic murmurs began to arise in Court.
- Dull, humdrum murmurs lull, but hubbub stuns.
- Again the murmurs rose portentously, and Ingleby smiled.
- Lemulquinier said that these were murmurs of applause for genius.
- There were murmurs of astonishment as this information was translated.
- And murmurs as the ocean murmurs there".
- Only the lowest murmurs penetrated from one section of the room to the other.
- There were ugly murmurs to be heard that the blow would cost him dear.
- Day by day ominous political murmurs were heard in street and factory.
- Presently the old man murmurs in his sleep, clenching his hand.
- Amid murmurs of expectation a short, fat gentleman climbed into the pulpit.
- Then murmurs of assent were heard, not very loud, nor enthusiastic.
- Brother, slightly apologetic, murmurs that there are twenty-three.
- The scarcity of provisions, in 1766, excited the murmurs of the poor.
How To Use Murmurs In A Sentence?
- During this talk there were murmurs in the cabin which those outside could not understand.
- He had no sooner entered upon it than he encountered murmurs and expressions of dissent.
- It took vigorous rapping to still the persistent murmurs and the eager turnings.
Definition of Murmurs
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of murmur | plural of murmur
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Murmurs in a sentence
sentence with Murmurs
Murmurs used in a sentence
Murmurs make sentence
make sentence with Murmurs
make sentence of Murmurs
Murmurs sentence in english