Short & Simple Example Sentence For Murphy | Murphy Sentence
- Colonel Murphy slightly smiled.
- Con Murphy takes a hand in this game.
- Mrs. Murphy looked in the door.
- Mrs. Murphy kin tell you.
- Mrs. Murphy took her in her arms.
- Mrs. Murphy nodded towards the room.
- Mrs. Murphy went into the bedroom for some clothing.
- Hands pulled Murphy in, unclamped his dome.
- Mrs. Murphy sat sewing to make up for lost time.
- The sjambaks led Murphy two hundred yards to a metal door.
- Mrs. Murphy went off in high dudgeon without another word.
- Costa and Murphy both made a kill, making four fish.
- The Sultan glanced at Murphy sidelong.
- They opened it, pushed Murphy inside, banged it shut.
- Mrs. Murphy promised to stay with Dil.
- At noon to-day Murphy and Mame were tied.
- Mr. Con Murphy was the man to attend to this matter.
- Mrs. Murphy has been in and out, and Mrs. Carr.
- Mr. Sorber and Mr. Con Murphy shook hands on the agreement.
- Outside the gate Murphy made a second check of his equipment.
- Pray send me a copy or tell me where your article on Murphy will be published.
- He puffed on his cigar, studied Murphy with his careful eyes.
- Mrs. Murphy touched her, and roused her from this trance of delight.
- Mrs. Murphy cut a chunk from the loaf of bread and gave the hungry baby.
- And Murphy settled back in the wicker chair, sipping his rice beer.
- Mr. Murphy made a desperate effort to do so, but not a syllable would come.
- When he looked up, Murphy made a frantic grab for the stanchion, then relaxed.
- Ah, there goes Major Murphy on the other side of the street.
- In the corner at the rear the tiny yard of Con Murphy touched the big place.
How To Use Murphy In A Sentence?
- The only shortcoming was the lack of the lovely young servitors Murphy had envisioned.
- Colonel Murphy and the major had not even been forced to forego the pleasures of the chessboard.
- Mr. Murphy dropped the carver and fork, and made a splotch of gravy on the table.
- Later he saw to it that Katie got the orange and the Murphy youngsters the candy.
- Mr. Murphy was a cobbler, who held title to a small house and garden on a back street.
- Messrs. Lombard and Murphy had stated that they were buying on behalf of the tenants.
- Wilbur Murphy had a blond crew-cut, a broad freckled nose, and a serious sidelong squint.
- Mr. Con Murphy had a good word for the boy to everybody who came into his shop.
- A third time did Widow Murphy give the priest what she could not in the least afford.
- She was awfully frightened and Mrs. Murphy began by being shocked and ended by being kind-hearted.
- Stepping out of the galley, Murphy met Hennesey emerging from the port forecastle door.
Definition of Murphy
An Irish or white potato.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Murphy in a sentence
sentence with Murphy
Murphy used in a sentence
Murphy make sentence
make sentence with Murphy
make sentence of Murphy
Murphy sentence in english