Short & Simple Example Sentence For Mused | Mused Sentence
- He mused a few seconds.
- Then she mused over his courage.
- Walter mused a moment and then began his song.
- He became silent and mused for a few moments.
- The landlady mused with an air of disappointment.
- The detective mused a few moments before replying.
- The young second mate mused for a moment.
- She mused much, and aloud.
- The hall-porter mused a moment before he replied.
- Haidee mused awhile, her brows knitted.
- She mused for a while, chin propped in her hands.
- Here he mused for some time, with a very profound look.
- He mused awhile, his eyes blinking rapidly.
- And while I mused this happened.
- The Japanese captain mused for a moment.
- This was one of those dreams that I mused and never told.
- She mused no longer, but hurried on after the Dugdales.
- When he had gone she mused over this impulse so alien to her character.
- He mused in silence for a few minutes and then left the room.
- Thus he mused on, till the twilight melted rapidly into darkness.
- So he mused as he hurried on, eyes and mind open to all he saw.
- Scawthorne appeared to pay no attention; he mused with a wrinkled brow.
- They sat down together in the dark, and mused over old memories.
- He mused for a few moments, too lazy to think far at one flight.
- Outside, Warrington mused on the general untruths of first impressions.
- The President mused for a time, and gradually a frown came upon his brow.
- Sir Philip Hastings mused without reply for more than one minute.
- He mused over it, and proceeded to make inquiries about Clara's family.
- At eleven o'clock Sidney left them, and mused with smiles on his way home.
How To Use Mused In A Sentence?
- I mused deeply on what she had told me as to the virtue of the females of her race.
- Seraph in mused in silence on the meaning and purpose of his extraordinary language.
- He smiled at her; and for a moment he mused again over that starry light in her eyes.
- Once more he fell into silent meditation, and while he mused there came a knock at the door.
- Then he mused on the queer chance which, even in this small company, divorced him from his wife.
- He stepped lightly upon the mound, mused a moment, and then began his song of the dream.
- And for the next mile Dante vanished from my thoughts and I mused upon the sturdy little red man.
- So he mused by the road-side while the sun hung in the dream temple of fire made by the chasm of cloud.
- But as he mused over the difficulties in enabling a deaf mute to achieve speech nothing else seemed impossible.
- Having mused over the epistle, our friend took up his morning paper and glanced at the report of criminal trials.
- He mused upon this for an instant, as if it presented Alicia for the first time under such an aspect.
Definition of Mused
simple past tense and past participle of muse
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Mused in a sentence
sentence with Mused
Mused used in a sentence
Mused make sentence
make sentence with Mused
make sentence of Mused
Mused sentence in english