Short & Simple Example Sentence For Mute | Mute Sentence
- Thy very aspect is a mute reproach.
- Lessingham listened in mute distress.
- I stood mute with admiration.
- She made the same mute sign of affirmation.
- I noticed then a bit of mute play.
- On the lost night before it, mute and vast.
- Blunt turned to me politely, but only for a long mute gaze.
- Behind her, he rolled his eyes upward in mute protest.
- That with the morning hours Grows mute again.
- Some God is jealous of the mute caress . . .
- May fell back on her seat with a gesture of mute astonishment.
- In the solemn mute moments that followed the curlew wailed again.
- Hurrying from the palace, she stretched out her arms to him in mute entreaty.
- Rhoda lay mute in the young man's arms.
- Then he sat down, and covered his face with his hands in mute despair.
- He looked down, and at sight of the mute figure his face softened.
- I hung over him in mute affliction, and watched the expiring spasms of nature.
- And, save the mute and creeping worm, Nought else was there beside.
- Mrs. Horton, in mute despair, clasped the hands of her sister and daughter.
- There I saw the mute figure, clad in black, still gazing fixedly in.
- It was not a Bruno-Clarice kiss, mute and wistful and lappy.
- This artist was surnamed "the Mute of Kampen" because of his taciturnity.
How To Use Mute In A Sentence?
- The lady was charmed by this homage; this mute and gentle admiration; and was happy in it.
- She waited in the middle of the room with lowered head, with a mute gleam in her deep blue eyes.
- Lloyd was still silent, his mouth agape and mute or reply to the truths that Brook was preaching.
- Old Peg dropped into her chair as if paralysed, and gazed from one to another in mute amazement.
- The joy of mild benignity approves, Which leads him to relax the rigid claims Of mute submission?
- The fifth degree taught that each of the seven mute prophets had twelve apostles for the dissemination of his faith.
- Clara had been taught to look on her equals with scorn, and she stared at her inferiors with a mute contempt that roused the devil in their hearts.
- Those who have felt it, will with caution obtrude themselves on her sacred privacy, and will know when to be mute in the presence of the mourner.
- Rhoda rubbed a thin cheek against the warm hand that still held hers, and the mute thanks said more than words.
- The burnt wagons, dead mules and new made graves were the mute witnesses left to tell of the fight.
- The publisher paused with his pen in his hand, and seemed waiting in mute suspense to know what was to be announced by so singular an apparition.
- The startled impulse of your refusal faded before the mute appeal in Ladykin's eyes.
- He was mute and passive; excepting that fits of child-like weeping would sometimes come over him without any immediate cause.
- In a case upon the wall were rows of shaving mugs, now dusty and abandoned, mute witnesses of a former era of glory.
- In the mute desperation of her look she appeared to be searching the garden, the world, and the immense darkness of the sky, for an answer.
- And thenceforward were they all more ready to submit unto Him whose commands the mute element was thus sent to obey.
- He is now in a trance; there is nothing left of him but a motionless body and a mute soul, dreaming of Helena.
- Then there was another thing: Hicks wasn't worth a tallow dip on mute mental suggestion.
Definition of Mute
Not having the power of speech; dumb. [from 15th c.] | Silent; not making a sound. [from 15th c.] | Not uttered; unpronounced; silent; also, produced by complete closure of the mouth organs which interrupt the passage of breath; said of certain letters.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Mute in a sentence
sentence with Mute
Mute used in a sentence
Mute make sentence
make sentence with Mute
make sentence of Mute
Mute sentence in english