Short & Simple Example Sentence For My Pants | My Pants Sentence
- She put on my pants jest to get away from Pappy Lon.
- Look out, those are my pants you're putting on!
- I now took off my pants and found many of his kind in the seams.
- I had it in my pants pocket all the time, and thought it was in my coat.
- She is now busy mending my pants, which I tore against a nail.
- I sat down in that fire; that's why my pants got the worst of the burns.
- And sometime I'm going to invite Klem Zareff to kick my pants-seat.
- With the number o' gold pieces I got in my pants pocket
- I want to go to the corner and get a drink ... give me my pants!"
- "I want my pants," wailed Stacy.
- "Where's my pants?" wailed Chunky.
- "Give me my pants!
- "Give me my pants.
- "But I'm afraid to go home with my pants torn," said Johnny Chuck.
- "Look out for my pants!"
- "Have you got my pants done, Mr. Hayden?"
- "Yes, I have; if you don't believe it, see how short my pants are."
- " I slid into my pants and went up the ladder--
- "I'll eat my pants!"
How To Use My Pants In A Sentence?
- They were talking about me down stairs, and I slipped on my pants, and crept down the stairs.
- I slipped off my pants, and got into bed again, that I might not be suspected of having left it.
- I took off all my clothes but my pants and shirt, and secured the cord around my body, making fast the other end to the raft.
- I bought the coat and vest of grey cloth in this city, since I came here; my pants of grey I bought in Washington.
- Dreamlike, I walked into the lake, water filling my shoes, logging my pants, warm as blood, warm on my chest, on my chin, on my mouth, on my eyes.
- I set up 'bout all night puttin' these blue patches in my pants an' tryin' to piece together a couple of old red-flannel shirts to make one whole one.
- Well, I had my shirt on, and was sittin' down to pull on my pants, when I heard my cayuse start off on a dead run.
- I rolled up my pants pulled off my moccasins and waded in, having the teams stand still till I could find out whether it was safe for them to follow or not by ascertaining the depth of the water and the character of the bottom.
- All the money I've got in the world, if made into cloth, wouldn't make me a patch if I had a hole in the seat of my pants as big as a postage stamp; but I don't lay awake nights grieving for fear I'll be pinched for indecent exposure.
- I wore good kip boots with high tops, with shields of red leather at the knees, each ornamented with a gilt moon and star--the nicest boots I ever had; and I wore my pants tucked into my boot-tops so as to keep them out of the snow and also to show these glories in leather.
- Lord guide a righteous hand,' he'd say, and with that down would come that righteous hand like the roof of a house where the bunt of my pants had been. '
- "What's my pants got to do with this disgraceful riot, or mebby mutiny?" blazed the reddening captain.
- "My pants will be miles too long for that O'Dowd kid," responded the unwilling altruist grudgingly.
- "I met Macnooder----" "And the Tennessee Shad, I'll bet my pants on it," said Butsey.
- "You see," he explained, "I wore it over my pants, of course, and I had the pockets in them, so I didn't look for no more."
- "No, I've never gone to a military academy, but I've had a hole in the seat of my pants so generally, and I have had to walk erect so much to keep my coat tail well down to hide it, that that is where I acquired my military carriage."
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
My Pants in a sentence
My Pants sentence
sentence with My Pants
My Pants used in a sentence
My Pants make sentence
make sentence with My Pants
make sentence of My Pants
My Pants sentence in english