Short & Simple Example Sentence For Naively | Naively Sentence
- It is not naively and unintentionally incongruous.
- She added naively that he was awfully busy.
- Charles naively asked her where this paper came from.
- The flower admitted so naively that it had no business to be there.
- There she very naively inquired about the application of Michael Moukhanoff.
- And the "Elixir of Father Gaucher," what could be more naively ironic?
How To Use Naively In A Sentence?
- Can you fancy anything more naively touching than this old mandarin spending several thousand pounds to console his white man?
- Mrs. Burton imagined naively that if it were put into a pretty bottle the demand would exceed the supply.
- For himself, Savary naively declared that much of his own participation in the subsequent events was mere accident.
- If the premises of life in India are tortuous, conduct and reasoning are as naively innocent as a problem in geometry.
- It is expressed, no doubt, naively and fancifully, even playfully, without attempt at philosophical deductions.
- She got grand wages, and naively she added, you get a chance to make lots on the side, o' course.
- As we rode on Romer naively asked me if ever in my life I had seen anything run so fast as that deer.
- Where, I would know, has the love of little material things been so deliciously, so naïvely confessed by any other poet?
- Hannah naively says that, as regards Christmas boxes, she fared very well in olden times, but they were not so plentiful in her later years.
- No girl in her first season had ever enjoyed herself more naively and she brought to every entertainment eager sparkling eyes and dancing feet that never tired.
- Brittle novel about a wall street banker; his beautiful wife is a lesbian, but he naively believes her faithful because she prefers the company of women.
Definition of Naively
In a naive manner.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Naively in a sentence
sentence with Naively
Naively used in a sentence
Naively make sentence
make sentence with Naively
make sentence of Naively
Naively sentence in english