Short & Simple Example Sentence For Napkin | Napkin Sentence
- Lift with a skimmer on a napkin to drain.
- Poach the eggs and then lift on a napkin to drain.
- A snow-white napkin was spread over the basket.
- Throw a napkin over a mirror, and it reflects nothing.
- He nodded, and going to the table dipped a napkin in water.
- Gustave, his napkin in his hand, threw open the door.
- He handed Lloyd a large napkin and Lloyd wiped his mouth.
- She was just touching her napkin to her lips with a final air.
- He flung his napkin on the tray and turned his face to the wall.
- Some take a fork, and lay a piece on the napkin or tumbler by each plate.
- Others keep it in a tray, covered with a white napkin to keep off flies.
- I could dine without a tablecloth, but hardly without a cleane napkin ...
- I pulled off to the boat again, and gave the contents of the napkin to Kate.
How To Use Napkin In A Sentence?
- He keeps his teeth in condition by rubbing them with his napkin before and after meals.
- Only she twisted her damask napkin till it seemed as if she must tear it in pieces.
- Remove the lid and then cover the rice closely with a clean napkin and cook for five minutes.
- Or place one package of shredded codfish in a napkin and dip in hot water and then squeeze dry.
- John rose, napkin in hand, and went while the clatter of knives and forks instantly ceased.
- I then put the will and the money into my pocket, and filled a napkin with food for Kate.
- She folded up her napkin at dinner in the thrifty manner of the Church Street house.
- At once, at your bidding, Through my intercession The napkin will serve you.
- The observer holds the tongue out gently with a napkin and reflects the light from the mirror on his forehead on to the back of the throat.
- Penny tucked a napkin beneath her father's chin and offered him a spoonful of beef broth.
- The man laid the piece of bread down carefully and wiped his fingers on the napkin spread across his knees.
- He tied up in a napkin a meal of food, which had been brought to him but not eaten, and started to go with them.
- The hostess, struck dumb with astonishment, at once became covetous and resolved to have the napkin for herself.
- He had had Limburger cheese for his dinner and had used his whiskers for a napkin to catch the crumbs.
- She fetched a napkin and laid in it the magic fruits from the enchanted garden, which sparkled and shone like the most beautiful jewels.
- Lift, drain well and then turn on a hot platter, laying a napkin under the fish to absorb the moisture.
- To serve, split and fill with jam and then pile on a wicker basket, cover with a napkin and serve with tea.
- Always stick your napkin in your button-hole at the dinner table, if you admit such French superfluities at all.
- His guests took their seats at the table, and as each opened his napkin he found a check for the full amount of his claim, with interest.
- They had not gone far, however, when they beheld a slice of beautiful white bread lying on a snowy napkin by the roadside.
- He now stood with a napkin over his arm, and was gravely uncorking the long-necked bottle of Rhenish.
- The spout and top were closely covered with a napkin and the pot returned to the pail, containing sufficient boiling water to keep the pot hot.
- Her aunt sighed, and handed her the lunch-basket; a fringe of red-and-white napkin dangled invitingly from the corner.
- The Hungarian, aghast, took up his napkin and began to brush the drink from his uniform, meanwhile sputtering to an extent verging on hysteria.
- You need but say softly, "O napkin enchanted, Give food to the peasants.
- The head waiter, as seen from behind, napkin on arm, dish on spread hand, superb, debonair, stout but fleet.
Definition of Napkin
A serviette; a (usually rectangular) piece of cloth or paper used at the table for wiping the mouth and hands for cleanliness while eating. | (Britain, South Africa) A nappy (UK), a diaper (American). | A small scarf worn on the head by Christian women when entering a Roman Catholic church, as a token of modesty.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Napkin in a sentence
sentence with Napkin
Napkin used in a sentence
Napkin make sentence
make sentence with Napkin
make sentence of Napkin
Napkin sentence in english