Short & Simple Example Sentence For Narrowed | Narrowed Sentence
- Has your creed narrowed to such alternatives?
- Her eyes narrowed a little.
- Her green eyes were narrowed when she looked at him.
- His bright eyes narrowed to glittering slits.
- His eyes may have narrowed a bit, but that was all.
- By the third day the river narrowed and became swifter.
- He looked at her keenly, his eyes narrowed in the sunlight.
- Size medium; moderately narrowed across zygomata.
- Wallie said nothing but watched with hard, narrowed eyes.
- Stella's eyes narrowed reflectively.
- Griffiths's eyes narrowed and glinted.
- My wife crossed her knees and stared at me through narrowed lids.
- Sandy's gloomy frown narrowed to a scowl.
- Men saw that the hard gray eyes of the stranger narrowed ominously.
- Her eyes narrowed defensively to every startling detail of woods or turf.
- Gradually the Union lines were narrowed around the doomed town.
- They may be parallel sided, narrowed distally, or narrowed proximally.
- Something in her tone narrowed the Indian's eyes.
How To Use Narrowed In A Sentence?
- At last the patient months of waiting were over and it had all narrowed down to this.
- Consequently the whole economic scheme was considerably narrowed and hampered from the beginning.
- Indulgently he smiled down at her, then his narrowed eyes traveled slowly about the room.
- Her suddenly narrowed eyes foretold the tingling pride in some particular imagining.
- Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly as she studied his averted face in that brief instant.
- In some places it was as much as four feet wide; in others it narrowed to as little as two.
- Who, born for the universe, narrowed his mind, And to party gave up what was meant for mankind.
- Sometimes the generic meaning has been narrowed to the specific, while in other cases the specific meaning has been enlarged or altered.
- Even then he had an inkling of my meaning, for a perceptible shadow fell over his face and his eyes narrowed to slits.
- From a world-wide mission to all mankind we narrowed down at a single stroke to a concentrated operation on a strictly limited class.
- The river at this spot was broad, but it narrowed suddenly on rounding a bend about a hundred yards away.
- There seemed to be wisdom in this plan, for beyond the open the stretch of ground practicable for horsemen narrowed rapidly.
- Sometimes the meaning is both narrowed and enlarged; and a good or bad sense will subsist side by side with a neutral one.
- With our minds already narrowed in our youth and enslaved by the past in our mature age, we hardly dare to think.
- His scraggly beard was thrust forward aggressively, and his deep-set eyes fairly blazed between narrowed lids.
- She watched him, with narrowed eyes, while he stood off and tried to work blood and strength back into his muscles.
- Yonder narrowed a gorge, fine and delicately covered, pleasing to one's aesthetic sense.
- The stream now narrowed into a passage deep but barely wide enough for our canoes, our course lying always through tall and luxuriant hay.
- It is to be feared, however, that this prejudice has narrowed many preachers down to a pulpit style almost devoid of warmth and action.
- But on the farther side, as it narrowed towards the entrance, the hissing torrent tore like a mill-horse on its way.
- The trail had originally been five feet wide, but the bushes, crowding in on either side, had greatly narrowed it.
- The broad ethics of Jesus were quickly narrowed to village theologies, which preach an election or favoritism.
Definition of Narrowed
simple past tense and past participle of narrow
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Narrowed in a sentence
sentence with Narrowed
Narrowed used in a sentence
Narrowed make sentence
make sentence with Narrowed
make sentence of Narrowed
Narrowed sentence in english