Short & Simple Example Sentence For New South | New South Sentence
- The new South investigated.
- The New South is full of contradictions and paradoxes.
- New South Wales . . .
- Today a New South may be said to be everywhere apparent.
- New South Wales, society in, 318.
- But such is not the case in New South Wales.
- The development of New South Wales has only just begun.
- New South Wales, first printed book, 233.
- Are bred to an immense extent in New South Wales.
- In 1867 New South Wales gave them municipal suffrage.
- In 1841, transportation to New South Wales ceased.
- Missionaries, on the condition of New South Wales, 105.
- Toombs, Robert, and New South, 192.
- The New South by Holland Thompson 43.
- You'll find it's generally admitted in New South Wales.
- Then I came across to New South Wales.
- The new South and the new Southwest mean a new St. Louis.
- Journal of the Royal Society of New South Wales.
- Cook, Capt., in New South Wales, 193.
- Bananka, Warrego River, New South Wales.
- New south-western boundary as proposed, following trade road.
- New South Wales.
- Amos Royson was of the new south entirely, but not its best representative.
- Batavia to Sydney, New South Wales, by Swan River.
- Here we find the dividing line between the Old and the New south.
- Their hearts are in the present and prospective glory of the New South.
- Batavia to Sydney, New South Wales, by Swan River, &c.
- But a considerable portion of this comes from New South Wales.
- The New South Welshman drawled out a dry expression of his own satisfaction.
- There is a good deal of talent among our New South Wales troopers.
- In this eventful period the colony of New South Wales is already far advanced.
- It was somewhere in New South Wales, and every man was asleep in his bunk.
- In both respects, however, it is at present surpassed by New South Wales.
- Such are also said to be found in New South Wales and in Victoria.
How To Use New South In A Sentence?
- A scream of rage went up from the cotton monopolists and industrial barons of the new South.
- What I have just told is fairly representative of the new south throughout the cotton States.
- It was her first meeting with such a type in the back-blocks of New South Wales.
- For the next thirty years the politics of New South Wales were vigorous and variegated.
- A new era for the South had dawned, and here properly begins the history of the New South.
- The number of sheep in New South Wales alone was calculated in the last census at 536,891 head.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
New South in a sentence
New South sentence
sentence with New South
New South used in a sentence
New South make sentence
make sentence with New South
make sentence of New South
New South sentence in english