Short & Simple Example Sentence For Newer | Newer Sentence
- His verses are of the newer sort.
- The newer life createth out of life.
- There was also no lack of newer comers.
- No doubt, in newer places the thing has got to be so.
- The newer kilns are constructed as shown in Fig.
- The above all appear to belong to the newer tertiary formations.
- The newer houses are prettier and more comfortable than their predecessors.
- The trumpet call to war can never rouse this newer patriotism.
- The boards of some of the newer shacks down river were still damp with pitch.
- The newer methods depend upon the electrolysis of sodium chloride.
- The men who held that stock wanted to come to the aid of the newer project.
- The Bible was a much newer book, and bore but few marks of use.
- The Croatian and Ukrainian groups are newer groups, and are therefore poorer.
How To Use Newer In A Sentence?
- In other fields they do not show any reluctance in taking up the newer developments of method.
- It is one of the periodicals of the newer art that does not descend to the popular taste.
- There are indeed certain journals of a newer type which are doing their best to imitate us.
- This older material in the newer philosophy is often used for curious purposes by many scholars.
- In turn, these formed ever newer and widening distributing radii of investments.
- A newer piece of hawser was produced, and the skiff despatched once more on its laborious errand.
- The latter is the older and grander thought; the former the newer and better substantiated.
- The newer forestry is awake to the need, and the loss may be made good, from this time forward.
- St. Gall is one of the newer stations, but from the beginning it has been a work of promise.
- She lifted one slim arm toward the newer Morrison stretched out along the river front.
- But Mr. Merriam, now, seemed to have lost the issue of furs in the newer issue of boys.
- The newer spirit; a sociological criticism of literature; with introd. by Ernest Boyd.
- An important and valuable book on the newer views of the religious development of the child-life.
- It would seem as if in the newer generations, the average housekeeper is not in the professional class at all.
- Had she fallen so low as this, or had she risen to a newer height of character than she had ever known before?
- There are still edifices standing to which time has given a beauty and tradition a sanctity which newer creations cannot possess.
- Within recent years the artist has kept pace with some of the newer schools by brilliant experimentation in color and composition.
- It was impossible for them to survive in the face of newer conditions, for they represented a bygone economic and social era.
- The newer and cleverer flatterer takes for granted that he is extraordinary, and that therefore even ordinary things about him will be of interest.
- It was fair to surmise that this once-urgent, once-vehement mother had developed a newer and more compelling interest.
- Men still cling to an ancient conception of national honor; let us convince them that there is a newer and higher conception.
- The lawyer thought it worth noting, however, that the rag was certainly newer and cleaner than the chopper.
- They seemed pagan in a newer and more placid sense; and he felt a newer and more boyish curiosity and courage for the consulting of the oracle.
- Yet somehow the Century of early times impresses newer generations as having been tremendously portentous and dignified.
- Still Walters hesitated, pointing out that the boots he had brought his master were newer and sounder.
- For, dangerous as the heresy of style was forty or fifty years ago, the newer heresy of sylelessness is more dangerous still.
- New gods are constantly springing up; the old ones are constantly receiving new titles and forming new unions with each other or with newer gods.
Definition of Newer
comparative form of new: more new More recent.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Newer in a sentence
sentence with Newer
Newer used in a sentence
Newer make sentence
make sentence with Newer
make sentence of Newer
Newer sentence in english