Short & Simple Example Sentence For Niceness | Niceness Sentence
- She put on an evening gown, but with none of her old niceness of detail.
How To Use Niceness In A Sentence?
- There was no niceness of feeling about this mountain of obesity in matters of business.
- Did she lack a certain sense of niceness which warns women as to what they may or may not do?
- I have endured hardships which would paralyze your pampered niceness to hear described.
- Nor was it for a moment the "dearie" kind of niceness that made you feel it was orders from above.
- Though cooks are often men of pregnant wit, Through niceness of their subject few have writ.
- Their bond was hardly more than a mutual decency of nature, niceness of sentiment, clearness of eye.
- Renoux was beside her, very deferential and graceful in his attendance, and with that niceness of attitude which confesses respect in every movement.
- She should maintain the same niceness and reserve in her person and habits, and endeavour still to preserve a freshness and virgin delicacy in the eye of her husband.
Definition of Niceness
Pleasantness, especially of behaviour or personality; agreeableness. [from 19th c.] | (obsolete) Silliness; folly. [16th c.] | Effeminacy; indulgence in soft living or luxuriousness. [from 16th c.]
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Niceness in a sentence
sentence with Niceness
Niceness used in a sentence
Niceness make sentence
make sentence with Niceness
make sentence of Niceness
Niceness sentence in english