Nightcaps in a sentence
Definition of Nightcaps plural of nightcap
Short Example Sentence for Nightcaps
- 1. Put clean nightcaps on the patients and the thing's done.
How to use Nightcaps in a Sentence?
- 1. Shutters were pushed back, windows were opened, nightcaps appeared and sleepy voices ordered them to be silent.
- 2. Part of it was ordered at Rouen, and she made herself chemises and nightcaps after fashion-plates that she borrowed.
- 3. The arrangement having been made for the night, according to the custom of the time, three nightcaps were laid upon the dressing-table.
- 4. Why, they gave him turbans red To adorn his hairless head, And knitted jaunty nightcaps to protect him when abed!